Author Topic: Crypti  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
not only that but we also were looking to start distributing crypti tokens to attebndees at hangouts.  However, the issue was going to be having everyone download a wallet and finding an easy way for myself, or max and the team to pass out tokens. 

Now that the sharebot is very close to the mvp and we can move forward with these kinds of plans.  However, I must say I will be asking for help from the community to help these people easily pass their tokens in this way because then i can start funneling entire communities and their dev teams here ;{D

That's a nice idea, not having us only using it, but passing it down to other communities as well. That way we don't have to put much effort into it and it spreads by itself
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

not only that but we also were looking to start distributing crypti tokens to attebndees at hangouts.  However, the issue was going to be having everyone download a wallet and finding an easy way for myself, or max and the team to pass out tokens. 

Now that the sharebot is very close to the mvp and we can move forward with these kinds of plans.  However, I must say I will be asking for help from the community to help these people easily pass their tokens in this way because then i can start funneling entire communities and their dev teams here ;{D
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

as far as I remember crypti already said they don't want to work with us

Max, their community manager has already attended a couple hangouts to see how they run.  I am working behind the scenes to figure out a way that we can form an "n2" relationship.

And @fav to my knowledge they have never said such a thing.  They actually seemed pretty pumped and thought their end goals make them far from a competitive chain.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
as far as I remember crypti already said they don't want to work with us

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I didn't find a thread with the search option, although there should be some threads about it but, either way, I decided to make this one so we could discuss stuff about Crypti.

Found this, they apparently have a Dapp Shop? It looks pretty cool. Dunno if we could do that with BitShares and each time we installed, we would pay directly to the creator of the Dapp! Or they would receive part of the fees done through usage of this Dapp. Other people already suggested that and I think it's one hell of an idea in order to stimulate development. Take a look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9o5X4xHJnc

Edit: We seem to have lots of new partners and it's in our best interest to maintain good relationships with everyone. We have it with Qora, what about reaching out to Crypti community? What if they participated in a Hangout to talk about their project? @fuzzy
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 04:10:46 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads