Author Topic: Requirements for the management of Community canceled logxing  (Read 4519 times)

Offline bao1123

• View Profile
Sorry, @fav I do not know where you can reply. logxing proved your character is really bad! You're really acting in! I did not scold anyone, and we get along very well, in the QQ group, often talking with a lot of people, never scold people, but not to use your comments to guide others, please btswildpig give a fair reply! logxing curse you out of my chats bts community to prove that you do not spread rumors, but also prove your character! QQ group chat messages but also recorded and stored in a computer locally. Because my view is supported by the results support the people also were kicked out! QQ group you have kicking your power, but in the community slander, disinformation, I have the power to accuse you, let the community see your true colors, you really are a loser, clown! ! In the community, require the production of evidence was Shantie, can only be explained by a guilty conscience.
[JPG URL: http://photo.163.com/chinaitpeople@yeah/#m=2&aid=296140303&pid=9394959575
Image Theme / address is the number of mostly Chinese community logxing evaluation. Pictures From: http: //btc38.com/altcoin/bts/ c = 1?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 03:18:33 pm by bao1123 »

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Someday Logxing was talking about how Ethereum are rising in price , that shows how much impact "speculative capital involvement" brings to crypto currency . Then he built another QQ group for people interested in those kind of stuff , like technical trading , candle charts , price prediction for BTS , ETH , XRP , BTC , etc .

The guy in question had a grudge against Logxing for issues at DACPLAY development . He then manipulate Logxing's word and then claim on the forum  "LogXing is stop working on DACPLAY , and become a mastermind of market manipulation , Logxing is running his own capital operation now to manipulate the price of cryptos . DACPLAY is a sucker , blah , blah " .

I don't know if Logxing was right to kick him out of the DACPLAY QQ group in the first place . But he did placed such unfounded slanders on bitsharestalk.org/chinese board .  So banning him from the forum is somehow justified . Claiming someone being manipulating the market is a serious allegation .
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 10:03:12 am by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I have the right to kick anyone out from my QQ group. And the reason is he abuse other people (not me) with dirty word.

In this forum, I ban him because he spread FUD about dacplay.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,18027.0.html
He said I stoped develop play and forcus on coin(shares) operation.

I don't think I am a leader of Chinese community. But I think many people like me because I helped them to study blockchain, DAC and bitshares. And of course some people hate me because the price of BTS or PLS.
Now in Chinese community there are many many FUD about BTS , PLAY and FUD for personal.
Believe me it is a hard work.

thanks for your statement!

Offline logxing

I have the right to kick anyone out from my QQ group. And the reason is he abuse other people (not me) with dirty word.

In this forum, I ban him because he spread FUD about dacplay.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,18027.0.html
He said I stoped develop play and forcus on coin(shares) operation.

I don't think I am a leader of Chinese community. But I think many people like me because I helped them to study blockchain, DAC and bitshares. And of course some people hate me because the price of BTS or PLS.
Now in Chinese community there are many many FUD about BTS , PLAY and FUD for personal.
Believe me it is a hard work.
BTS Account:logxing

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
Will, logxing this leader have led role in it. Urged to cancel its management rights. And management of the community is very disappointed

please calm down.

let's wait for a statement from @logxing

Offline bao1123

• View Profile
Will, logxing this leader have led role in it. Urged to cancel its management rights. And management of the community is very disappointed

Offline bao1123

• View Profile
Because he slandered me: in the QQ group curse, I let him come up with proof, it banned, and Shantie. But I did not curse, just give him the theory. This way of doing things, so people can not accept

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
I'm sorry, my English is not good, use the google translation. Because of his slander, I asked to produce evidence, the result is to be disabled accounts, blocked IP address, I can not see an inclusive community.

here's the most recent ban list:

looks like only one user was banned recently

edit paging @logxing
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 08:54:20 am by fav »

Offline bao1123

• View Profile
I'm sorry, my English is not good, use the google translation. Because of his slander, I asked to produce evidence, the result is to be disabled accounts, blocked IP address, I can not see an inclusive community.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
I think some more members of the chinese community should state their opinion

@btswildpig  maybe?

edit: 2 things

1. don't spam this thread, OP. you stated the issue
2. as far as I and google translation says, that QQ group was opened and administrated by log. you can't blame someone for kicking you out of their private group. please correct me if I'm wrong
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 08:39:31 am by fav »

Offline bao1123

• View Profile
I strongly urge the lifting of ID:. Leozhenping I did not do things contrary to Community

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
reducing the number of sunspots :-X :-X :-X

btsbear is a high-grade sunspots
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline bao1123

• View Profile
A leader can not just slander, is a failure of a leader

Offline bao1123

• View Profile
logxing not well led the Chinese community, Logxing unacceptable negative opinions, in all China's QQ group, as long as someone under questioning or discussion of the case, will be banned, or was kicked out of the group. I am a big fan of BTS, from PTS to now BTS, has been working to support the development of the BTS. My community ID is: leozhenping, due in the group discussion with LOG, was kicked out of the group. Yesterday in the community posts, deleting posts are Logxing, disable a user ID, and also closed the IP address. The reason is: He spoke at the community, I am in the group AGS curse, I Replies say: I did not curse at AGS group, asked to show chats, to prove my innocence. BTS community is an open community, we should receive more advice and should not be dictatorial. logxing dictatorship has been in Chinese community spread, seriously affected the image of China the BTS. For long-term development of BTS and called to cancel the management of logxing of community. BTS due to the current downturn in the market, should be avoided on this style, certain procedures, reducing the number of sunspots.
Hope the community justice process, and resume my ID, logxing is a loser, a failed leader