Author Topic: Delegate Marketing.Methodx Bot Rewrite  (Read 2180 times)

Offline .

• View Profile

There have been a few threads recently about what delegate funds are being used for, who is idle, and who has left. In the spirit of these threads I've decided to expose the operations of my bot re-write effort. This bot uses the funds from this delegate as seed capital (minus 10% that goes to Xeldal's bots).

Since this rewrite is part of my effort to return to providing liquidity to Metaexchange I've chosen to use those accounts for testing which is why you see liquidusd as the bot account.

I'll be working to have this dashboard provide more useful information. Yes, I know it's not the slickest html out there but it gives me the info I need :). This dash will come and go and sometimes display random info as I work on the code but I'll try and keep it up as much as possible. The data is refreshed every 30 seconds from the bot servers.

The new bot logic the funds will be used for will follow the simple technique of holding bitAssets while the current value is below the 30 day moving average and holding BTS when it is above. The bot currently has a limited amount of funds available to it (~$500). I'll be adding more funds as the code matures.

http://www.riverhead.org/dash.html

I don't have much to say about this ; I find it interesting and beneficial.
Thanks for disclosing and for adding liquidity. Maybe more people get inspired to do the same 

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
You have been voted in, but you're missing blocks! Please start your witness node ASAP!
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline Riverhead

There have been a few threads recently about what delegate funds are being used for, who is idle, and who has left. In the spirit of these threads I've decided to expose the operations of my bot re-write effort. This bot uses the funds from this delegate as seed capital (minus 10% that goes to Xeldal's bots).

Since this rewrite is part of my effort to return to providing liquidity to Metaexchange I've chosen to use those accounts for testing which is why you see liquidusd as the bot account.

I'll be working to have this dashboard provide more useful information. Yes, I know it's not the slickest html out there but it gives me the info I need :). This dash will come and go and sometimes display random info as I work on the code but I'll try and keep it up as much as possible. The data is refreshed every 30 seconds from the bot servers.

The new bot logic the funds will be used for will follow the simple technique of holding bitAssets while the current value is below the 30 day moving average and holding BTS when it is above. The bot currently has a limited amount of funds available to it (~$500). I'll be adding more funds as the code matures.

http://www.riverhead.org/dash.html