Author Topic: 50 PTS - Lets Talk Bitcoin Radio Ad Bounty [ACTIVE]  (Read 10007 times)

Offline bytemaster

We would like to get the word out about our community including our Bountiful Bounty Campaign, Angel Shares, BitShares, etc.   To do so we would like to purchase Ads on Lets Talk Bitcoin for every show.   There are 30 second and 60 second ad slots.

Adam charges about $400 to produce Ads, so I am offering a bounty worth about $1000 to get the community to compete to produce the best Ads that invite people to learn more about Invictus the Movement and what we are doing here.  Adam told me he would be competing for these bounties so the competition is on!

If we choose to air your Ad then we will pay you 50 PTS, otherwise not.   

I would suggest that people cooperate to write the scripts and then compete on production quality and share the bounty with the script writers.

Bottom line, we want to communicate the community, philosophy, potential, and profit.   This is not about advertising Invictus, but our movement. 

« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 07:30:28 pm by bytemaster »
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.