Author Topic: Fucking BitShares  (Read 4882 times)

Tuck Fheman

I kindof doubt that this is how Vitalik is feeling right now, given the Ethereum market cap being over 10x as much as Bitshares.

Someone who is focused enough shouldn't feel that way ever. What matters is your own project and going forward, not the others.
Yes, smart people talk about ideas, not so smart ones about things and really not smart ones about people.

And then there's me ... I just think about things like ... peoples boobs.

The only reason I look at charts is for that special moment when it forms a pair of ... boobs.

I don't even Google, "credible sources", before I research an analyst data models, I just go off the data ... and if I see boobs, that analyst is gold!

I need to get this thread back on track. Charlie, yer next!

38PTSWarrior

I kindof doubt that this is how Vitalik is feeling right now, given the Ethereum market cap being over 10x as much as Bitshares.

Someone who is focused enough shouldn't feel that way ever. What matters is your own project and going forward, not the others.
Yes, smart people talk about ideas, not so smart ones about things and really not smart ones about people.

Tuck Fheman

I must admit that I expected something more explicit after reading the topic though  8)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I must admit that I expected something more explicit after reading the topic though  8)

chryspano

Nobody here this early is stupid.

You might be wrong in your estimation, check the "first basic law" lol
http://harmful.cat-v.org/people/basic-laws-of-human-stupidity/

Tuck Fheman

Someone who is focused enough shouldn't feel that way ever

... unless they put a stick in teh wheel.

What matters is your own project and going forward

... unless you put a stick in teh wheel.

Tuck Fheman

You Sir are doubting the accuracy of my overtly fallacious pro-BitShares meme?

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

Warm words on a rainy day, what do you need more? Morning :-)

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

Sryy, I just wanted to show that my iq is higher than 50

Nobody here this early is stupid.

Tuck Fheman

Offline Not Vitalik Buterin

• I'm better than you by 15%, theoretically.
    • View Profile
"One way to succeed in getting VC funds is to cloak self as a BTC company but actually have wider ambitions"