Author Topic: List of Brownie.PTS distribution?  (Read 9761 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Indeed, this is what has caused us to have to opportunity to buy BTS at all time lows right before launch.  I'll take it.

Now that pretty much everyone who isnt completely committed to the project has been pissed off and induced to dump their BTS at low prices, we'll be able to go up.

As to specifics of Brownies, Bytemaster can see the distribution since he controls the asset, but its a mystery to the rest of us.  "Regular users", if by that you mean forum regulars over the past year, probably got about 3000-6000 brownies depending on post count (at least, if they posted in the thread and bytemaster gave brownies).  Those who did dev work for BTS got tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of BTS, based on looking at the supply distribution.  (We cant see who they are, just how much is in different accounts).  As to people who didnt get them in those ways, they have to grind mumble sessions for DKP Brownies, or buy them.

Brownies are pretty much 'Bytemaster DKP' in my mind.  He will distribute the epic loots in time. ;)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
is a list available who get browniel.pts at all?

everyone seems fine with brownie.pts, but the question is - who are in favor of bytemaster to get brownie.pts at all?

how much brownie.pts is the average a "normal" user gets?

no one seems to care how all the distribution is working. For me it is really a big concern. If you are not on the good side you will get not much and this will possible divide the community again. I feel this decision was careless made.

It is no wonder that the critics say everytime they look on our forum something fundamental changed without much done on the codebase!