Author Topic: Prediction Game of BTS market cap by the time of snapshot  (Read 19402 times)

Tuck Fheman

If I win, 100% of the prize winnings will be donated to the first decent ad campaign I see to promote BitShares 2.0. If there's a faucet, I would gladly put it in there.

Look no further than ... this, this, this, this, this, this and last but not least THIS.

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

doh! didn't realize somebody got 15m first.

Offline Chronos

Chronos and Donkeypong have a good chance to win
If I win, I will spend it all on NuBits. (Just kidding.)  :P

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Chronos and Donkeypong have a good chance to win, with Chronos winning if the final amount is below 12.5M, and donkeypong winning if the amount is between 12.5M and 15.5M.
I think one of those two will win.

If I win, 100% of the prize winnings will be donated to the first decent ad campaign I see to promote BitShares 2.0. If there's a faucet, I would gladly put it in there.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Here are all the predicitons, let me know if I missed anyone:

betax: 150M
38ptswarrior: 138M
mintchocolatechip: 123.588093M
Gchicken: 77.16M
ihashfury: 72M
liondani: 65M
estefanTT: 59.000001M
nomoreheroes7: 59M
phillyguy: 55M
chryspano: 47.28821M
puppies: 42M
clayop: 41M
mf-tzo: 40M
Ander: 25.000001M
topcandle: 25M
erlichbachman: 23M
clains: 22.5M
inarizushi: 22.4M
onceuponatime: 22M
emailtooaj: 21.5M
ccedk: 20M  (habeler also 20M, after)
lafona: 19M
empirical1.2: 18.88M
tbone: 18.75M
goosoodude: 18M
bobmaloney: 17.564864M
ripplexiaoshan: 16M
donkeypong: 15M  (merockstar also 15M, after)
chronos: 10.01M
xiahui: 10M
newmine: some low amount

Given the rules and the fact that it already hit 11.3M after the post, xiahui and newmine cannot possibly win.

My thoughts on who will win:

Chronos and Donkeypong have a good chance to win, with Chronos winning if the final amount is below 12.5M, and donkeypong winning if the amount is between 12.5M and 15.5M.  (merockstar, if you had simply moved $1 to either side instead of duplicate guessing 15M, you wouldve had a good chance).

I think one of those two will win.  If I had purely wanted to win instead of making a fun guess at the end, I wouldve guessed 14.999999M.  ;) 

From 15M to 25M there are tons of guesses, no one in there has a big range. 

From 25M to 40M mf-tzo and I split a pretty good range.  If it rallies a lot and breaks 3600 sats (or gets near that with BTS rising), then one of the two of us will win.

If it gets really crazy someone with very crazy fantasy guess will win. :)

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

chryspano

The title of the post is "Prediction Game of BTS market cap by the time of snapshot"

Probably not a stretch why most people here thought that was the game, ass face.

I know you trolls don't have enought time to first read a thread and THEN post your crap, here is some more info you might have missed...

Do you want to make another prediction or do you admit defeat?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline betax

• View Profile
Well this time next year will be millionaires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp5hxHPlTq8

(or in a few more years..., but this place is great to hang out)

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
8-9 million dollars.

* Ander spent all his money in the last run up, so there really is nobody to push the price up.  ;)

Are you an IDIOT?

Have you read the OP?

We already have a marketcap of 10,8M you stupid troll.

Other than that, congratulations, you are the first looser of this game. Have a nice day!

The title of the post is "Prediction Game of BTS market cap by the time of snapshot"

Probably not a stretch why most people here thought that was the game, ass face.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I just thought to start this thread for fun...

What do you think will be the highest market cap of BTS starting now until the snapshot is done as shown in coinmarketcap?

Place your bets. The winner will receive 2,000 BTS from me (others are invited to add some funds to that pot for the winner)

Last Bet will be accepted until 30 minutes after this week's Friday's Hangout!

My prediction $40 mil

How bad is my english?

[EDIT]
Coinmarketcap seems to be broken right now but I believe we already have something like 11.3M high(an estimation from poloniex), a few days back

Hmm, I think half of us missed that we were guessing the high point between now and 2.0 and thought we were guessing the endpoint.

chryspano

I just thought to start this thread for fun...

What do you think will be the highest market cap of BTS starting now until the snapshot is done as shown in coinmarketcap?

Place your bets. The winner will receive 2,000 BTS from me (others are invited to add some funds to that pot for the winner)

Last Bet will be accepted until 30 minutes after this week's Friday's Hangout!

My prediction $40 mil

How bad is my english?

[EDIT]
Coinmarketcap seems to be broken right now but I believe we already have something like 11.3M high(an estimation from poloniex), a few days back
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 03:04:27 pm by chryspano »

Offline Ander

• View Profile
8-9 million dollars.

Are you an IDIOT?

Have you read the OP?

Other than that, congratulations, you are the first looser of this game. Have a nice day!

As a strategy for trying to win the game, his guess is sound, he basically takes the under, and wins if the price is anything below 10M.   Its like being the last person in Price is Right and betting $1. 

I'm not saying BTS will be that low, I'm saying its a good game strategy because he gets credit for a wide range of values.

chryspano

8-9 million dollars.

* Ander spent all his money in the last run up, so there really is nobody to push the price up.  ;)

Are you an IDIOT?

Have you read the OP?

Why is he an idiot? Because he said he thought bts would go lower?

It's a valid answer and no need for name calling

We are talking about newmine here, and no it's NOT a valid answer! you should read the OP again too.

I'm just curious, do you believe that...

a) newmine is an idiot?

b) he did not read the OP?

c) something else

I vote for c)