Author Topic: Questions about BitShares white paper  (Read 4838 times)

Offline bytemaster

I am aware that 3i is considering to use POS in BTS  instead of POW  which is original proposed solution in the published white paper,we all know that the POS mechanism is totally different with POW.my question is that will the 'mining' approach change affect the original system design, e.g. the original BTS mining dividends,if yes,is there any better solution to address this issue,recently,I also heard many people are talking about the change, people are nervous about the uncertain things,some people also think the new proposal solution is not a good choice. will 3i consider to publish a new system design specification or revised white paper?then we can have a better understanding for the coming system. Look forward to your reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% of the BTS money supply will be assigned in the genesis block between ProtoShare holders (mining) and AngelShare holders (investing).

All BitAssets now receive 5% interest
All Short positions now pay 5% interest
100% of all transaction fees are paid as dividends.
Ripple Style Consensus used to build each block.
Proof-of-Stake used to provide long-term security and irreversibility.

Yes, enough has changed that I need to write a new white paper.  Fortunately, most of these changes represent simplification and enhancement rather than adding complexity.  Owning BTS is now more profitable than ever.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline BTSInvestor

• View Profile
I am aware that 3i is considering to use POS in BTS  instead of POW  which is original proposed solution in the published white paper,we all know that the POS mechanism is totally different with POW.my question is that will the 'mining' approach change affect the original system design, e.g. the original BTS mining dividends,if yes,is there any better solution to address this issue,recently,I also heard many people are talking about the change, people are nervous about the uncertain things,some people also think the new proposal solution is not a good choice. will 3i consider to publish a new system design specification or revised white paper?then we can have a better understanding for the coming system. Look forward to your reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk