Author Topic: Angel Shares Sending 0.5 PTS per Minute with Script  (Read 2543 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
And it just adds difficulty for humans to calculate the total income of individual day. Maybe intentional?

Except it doesn't, nobody is doing anything by hand
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Maybe it's just a simulation of the old time Mining, as the funding model itself comes from "the ideal mining pool". But I am not quite sure if the owner of that script know this. ::)

And it just adds difficulty for humans to calculate the total income of individual day. Maybe intentional?
Please vote for  delegate.coolspeed    dac.coolspeed
BTS account: coolspeed
Sina Weibo:@coolspeed

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline bytemaster

This kind of automation does not gain you anything.   I would recommend sending just once per day if you want to use a script. 

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.