Author Topic: Would you pay a small monthly fee for a marketing funnel to use?  (Read 7369 times)

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Hi everyone,

I had intended to create a marketing funnel complete with email capture, info-education videos, and tracking.   It was going to be designed so all you had to do was drive traffic to a site with your referal link and you would get the commission.   

I was going to make it free to everyone as long as they made me your referrer when you upgraded from 1.0 to 2.0.   I was expecting to give away that and lots of other cool bonuses basically making it so irresistible that everyone would choose me as their referrer.  SInce it would cost you nothing over and above the upgrade fee to premium 2.0 member that many of you would most likely pay anyway, I figured I would make 50k-100k by creating this kick ass funnel for you guys to use.  I also thought I would throw in several hundred dollars of bonuses that more people would upgrade to the bitshares premium member as well.   I thought the plan was beautiful and a win/win/win

Well I just learned that all upgrade fees form 1.0 to 2.0 go to the network now and so I have lost my revenue model and thus my incentive to create such a funnel.   Bitshares has also lost a poster boy to show off to the crypto world of someone who can make serious money with the bitshares referral program quickly.

I also really like the idea of lots of traffic going into one channel because it makes split testing easy and the funnel learns quickly.  So what to do?

Well the only course of action I see is for people to pay for such a service.

So here is my offer to see if there is sufficient demand to warrant me building this funnel.

Would you pay a one time fee of $97 now for lifetime access to a marketing funnel as described above?  It would continually improve and I Would always be testing things.   You will get the full 80% comms from people you refer.   They will not have to pay the $97.  But they will get 70%, I will get 10%.   ie: they will get the same service as you by giving me a 10% cut on all future.  Actually maybe I will offer them the 97$ deal as well.

Because I know we have very nice and encouraging forum members, I know the tendency will be to say... hell yes I will pay. Just so you know this is not an anonymous forum.  If you say yes, I will expect you to pay so please only say yes if you are willing to me $97 for lifetime use of the funnel.  * Lifetime means as long as it is worth my time to run the funnel you get it for free.

I guess its a bit rude of me to ask you to pay for marketing funnel you have not yet seen, so all I can see is that I have two web business with over $1 million in sales for information products so I have some runs on the board.

Let me know if you are a yes?

Good question my friend.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Hi everyone,
edit:  confusing title.   By the time I finished writing the post I had changed my mind from a small monthly fee to a lifetime fee.  Sorry for the confusion.

I had intended to create a marketing funnel complete with email capture, info-education videos, and tracking.   It was going to be designed so all you had to do was drive traffic to a site with your referal link and you would get the commission.   

I was going to make it free to everyone as long as they made me your referrer when you upgraded from 1.0 to 2.0.   I was expecting to give away that and lots of other cool bonuses basically making it so irresistible that everyone would choose me as their referrer.  SInce it would cost you nothing over and above the upgrade fee to premium 2.0 member that many of you would most likely pay anyway, I figured I would make 50k-100k by creating this kick ass funnel for you guys to use.  I also thought I would throw in several hundred dollars of bonuses that more people would upgrade to the bitshares premium member as well.   I thought the plan was beautiful and a win/win/win

Well I just learned that all upgrade fees form 1.0 to 2.0 go to the network now and so I have lost my revenue model and thus my incentive to create such a funnel.   Bitshares has also lost a poster boy to show off to the crypto world of someone who can make serious money with the bitshares referral program quickly.

I also really like the idea of lots of traffic going into one channel because it makes split testing easy and the funnel learns quickly.  So what to do?

Well the only course of action I see is for people to pay for such a service.

So here is my offer to see if there is sufficient demand to warrant me building this funnel.

Would you pay a one time fee of $97 now for lifetime access to a marketing funnel as described above?  It would continually improve and I Would always be testing things.   You will get the full 80% comms from people you refer.   They will not have to pay the $97.  But they will get 70%, I will get 10%.   ie: they will get the same service as you by giving me a 10% cut on all future.  Actually maybe I will offer them the 97$ deal as well.

Because I know we have very nice and encouraging forum members, I know the tendency will be to say... hell yes I will pay. Just so you know this is not an anonymous forum.  If you say yes, I will expect you to pay so please only say yes if you are willing to me $97 for lifetime use of the funnel.  * Lifetime means as long as it is worth my time to run the funnel you get it for free.

I guess its a bit rude of me to ask you to pay for marketing funnel you have not yet seen, so all I can see is that I have two web business with over $1 million in sales for information products so I have some runs on the board.

Let me know if you are a yes?

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:07:55 pm by bitmarket »
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101