Author Topic: BCT: Are BanxShares as good as GAW Paycoin?  (Read 1819 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

thread moved to concerns since bitshares is now in the mix. this needs to be addressed.

Responded.

@Stan, you might want to clarify by either sharing why you don't believe this is a scam or making it more clear that you're welcoming them onto our open platform but not endorsing them.

I have always taken these announcements as welcoming spotlights on businesses that are using the platform.

It is ultimately up to the businesses themselves to prove their own executable capacities.

If BitShares is basically like a new protocol for businesses to operate on, it is an agnostic one I would hope.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
thread moved to concerns since bitshares is now in the mix. this needs to be addressed.

Responded.

@Stan, you might want to clarify by either sharing why you don't believe this is a scam or making it more clear that you're welcoming them onto our open platform but not endorsing them.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
someone invested a lot of time to collect intel on Banx.

read for yourself and craft your opinion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1181883.0