Author Topic: We Need A PSA For Converting To 2.0  (Read 1621 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
also possible to use the application menu directly for export ... on OSX it is at top .. thb idk where it is on newer win version ..

The menu item DOES NOT work, that generates an old-school backup, not something that can be imported into graphene.

oh ok sry .. was thinking same funcion as export keys on 0.9.3 - my fault ..
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

also possible to use the application menu directly for export ... on OSX it is at top .. thb idk where it is on newer win version ..

The menu item DOES NOT work, that generates an old-school backup, not something that can be imported into graphene.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile
Theirs allot of new investors like myself that want to buy my coins now since they are cheap before 2.0 comes out. Allot of people are scared because they don't know how to prepare for the 2.0 transition. someone needs to make a PSA and post on Reddit on how to buy now and store your coins safely and convert to 2.0 when it comes time to do so. I feel this will bring allot more people that are on the fence into the community.