Author Topic: Bitshares needs some type of trademark slogan  (Read 5751 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Google has "don't be evil", which we all know is some Orwellian bs, but that's another story.

I went back to Rome for inspiration in finding one for Bitshares.  There was a saying that if you went against Rome, "it would put it's boot on your neck".  Since "kill you and take your money" is probably not a good idea for a slogan, I sought to emphasize one of the currently more underestimated features.  User issued assets will be much bigger than people expect.  For example, Individuals in stocks, such as Jim Cramer or Brian Kelly, probably do things like issue frontrunning newsletters.  They could issue a finite number of tokens via user issued assets and commoditize their newsletter to the highest bidder.  Even things like the Bilderberg group, instead of manually selecting people to join their kleptocracy, can issue tokens for the highest bidder to have a rolling, fully autonomos, aristocratic kleptocracy.  User issued assets can be used for almost anything, club membership being one of many.

Based on this, the best thing I could come up with for Bitshares is, "Bitshares:  Commoditize Everything".  If you just see the words "Bitshares" now, nobody knows what that means.  Nobody knows if it's a cryptocurrency product or some kind of Irish slang for "a bit of sharing".  Maybe a potato company that shares potatoes with you?  If you saw the words "Bitshares:  Commoditize Everything" on a card or T-shirt, you would immediately know it's a financial product.  It sounds like something you just want to toss money at with a shovel.
I like the commodizie everything slogan. The good about it is that you first have to think why Bitshares comoditizes everything.

Other suggestions
Bitshares: The transaction processing platform
Bitshares: comoditizing finance

Inspiration for creating mantras: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2-7_nujtA

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
I bet when bitshares as famous as google , you can say "holy crap" and people would think it's a great slogan .

This is funny, many people exclaim "Holy Crap!" after I try to explain what BitShares is attempting to do for the world  ;)
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
I bet when bitshares as famous as google , you can say "holy crap" and people would think it's a great slogan .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline onceuponatime

There are already T-shirts available at cryptofresh.com with the slogan:    "Revolution will not be centralized" on them.

I wear one myself   8)

Offline r0ach

• View Profile
Google has "don't be evil", which we all know is some Orwellian bs, but that's another story.

I went back to Rome for inspiration in finding one for Bitshares.  There was a saying that if you went against Rome, "it would put it's boot on your neck".  Since "kill you and take your money" is probably not a good idea for a slogan, I sought to emphasize one of the currently more underestimated features.  User issued assets will be much bigger than people expect.  For example, Individuals in stocks, such as Jim Cramer or Brian Kelly, probably do things like issue frontrunning newsletters.  They could issue a finite number of tokens via user issued assets and commoditize their newsletter to the highest bidder.  Even things like the Bilderberg group, instead of manually selecting people to join their kleptocracy, can issue tokens for the highest bidder to have a rolling, fully autonomos, aristocratic kleptocracy.  User issued assets can be used for almost anything, club membership being one of many.

Based on this, the best thing I could come up with for Bitshares is, "Bitshares:  Commoditize Everything".  If you just see the words "Bitshares" now, nobody knows what that means.  Nobody knows if it's a cryptocurrency product or some kind of Irish slang for "a bit of sharing".  Maybe a potato company that shares potatoes with you?  If you saw the words "Bitshares:  Commoditize Everything" on a card or T-shirt, you would immediately know it's a financial product.  It sounds like something you just want to toss money at with a shovel.