Author Topic: Where did my Brownie points go?  (Read 2214 times)

Offline konelectric

I updated to 0.9.3c and it fixed the problem, and I didn't have to rescan. It was all synced at the start. So  +5% for 0.9.3c
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline JA

• View Profile
updated to 0.9.3c and tried to rescan again from block 3.500.000
turns out that the scan stops around 60% and prints "Scan failure" in the console.
i guess that happened also to the previous scans.

@konelectric so when you are using the cli watch out for that "Scan failure" if you are doing a rescan.

Offline JA

• View Profile
i have the same problem.
im running the newest client cli on ubuntu also fully synced and i rescaned the entire blockchain twice.

it doesnt recognize any incoming transactions only the ones i point to manually via "wallet_scan_transaction" and the transactionID.

0.9.3c ?
i have 0.9.3 didnt know that there was a new release.
and i have also run 0.9.2 just to be sure and did a recan with it too.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
i have the same problem.
im running the newest client cli on ubuntu also fully synced and i rescaned the entire blockchain twice.

it doesnt recognize any incoming transactions only the ones i point to manually via "wallet_scan_transaction" and the transactionID.

0.9.3c ?

Offline JA

• View Profile
i have the same problem.

Offline konelectric

Version 0.9.2. It's saying I'm fully sync. I'll try the console tonight after working.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 10:24:39 am by konelectric »
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
can you go to the console and type "history" .. it should give a clearer view of what is happening ..
also type "info" and post the result here

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
That means you arent synced.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
what client version? are you really in sync?

Offline konelectric

I sync my wallet up today and there was no brownie point balance. In the Recent Transactions list were others have sent me points the amount reads "Infinity.00 NA". Can anyone explain what is up with this?