Author Topic: Graphene GUI testing and feedback  (Read 130115 times)

Offline sittingduck

• View Profile

Very nice GUI!  +5%

Found a bug
Trying to create a new account name, I got:
  Failed to broadcast the transaction:
     fee_paying_account->is_lifetime_member():

Not a bug. Only lifetime members can create accounts. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Does anyone have a screenshot of the trading/exchange screen? I don't have time to import my wallet at the moment to check it out.

Just create a new account. The base token is CORE not BTS so you can play around with it without any worry.

Offline yellowecho

Does anyone have a screenshot of the trading/exchange screen? I don't have time to import my wallet at the moment to check it out.
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline DestBest

Very nice GUI!  +5%

Found a bug
Trying to create a new account name, I got:
  Failed to broadcast the transaction:
     fee_paying_account->is_lifetime_member():
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
exporting and importing the graphene wallet to my mobile was surprisingly easy and without a problem.

https://plus.google.com/109380272839829509328/posts/gaCv5V1RwM3

Offline zhangweis

• View Profile
app.js:39 WebSocket connection to 'wss://graphene.bitshares.org:8090/' failed: WebSocket is closed before the connection is established.
app.js:39 !!! WebSocket Error  wss://graphene.bitshares.org:8090
Seems your client has problems opening a connection the the websocket server ... is port 8090 accessible?
Well, sometimes the websocket connection will fail. But when it makes the connection, it will show blocks and every other page well. But not for exchange page. It can list markets. But when I click USD vs CORE, it shows a blank page and stays blank for ever.
Hope the logs can help.

ownload the React DevTools for a better development experience: https://fb.me/react-devtools
app.js:39 Connecting...
app.js:39 connecting to wss://graphene.bitshares.org:8090
app.js:4 db init done
app.js:41 ChainStore Init
app.js:41 synced and subscribed, chainstore ready
app.js:65 [Markets.jsx:24] ----- render -----> Object {markets: Object, baseAsset: Object, assets: Object, settings: Object}
app.js:65 defaultMarkets: [Object, Object, Object, Object, Object, Object, Object, Object]
app.js:65 [Markets.jsx:24] ----- render -----> Object {markets: Object, baseAsset: Object, assets: Object, settings: Object}
app.js:65 defaultMarkets: [Object, Object, Object, Object, Object, Object, Object, Object]
vendors.js:1 Warning: Failed propType: Invalid prop `amount` of type `string` supplied to `t`, expected `number`. Check the render method of `r`.
app.js:65 defaultMarkets: [Object, Object, Object, Object, Object, Object, Object, Object]0: Objectbase: "1.3.0"quote: "1.3.1"__proto__: Object1: Object2: Object3: Object4: Object5: Object6: Object7: Objectlength: 8__proto__: Array[0]
app.js:56 !account_name:  Object {id: "1.2.38993", balances: Object, history: Array[104]}
app.js:56 !account_name:  Object {id: "1.2.38993", balances: Object, history: Array[104]}
Weibo:http://weibo.com/zhangweis

jakub

But again the GUI is not working in Firefox.
12:22:05.739 The connection to wss://graphene.bitshares.org:8090/ was interrupted while the page was loading.1 app.js:39:0

Still works in Chrome though.
In both cases it's Windows 7.

jakub

I will flood the testnet at 9/29 0:10 UTC with 101 VPSs. Tips for VPS costs are more than welcome.  ;)

And I am happy to report that the GUI was fully responsive during the spamming test.
I did manage to cancel a market order and send a transfer during the flooding and both went smoothly.

julian1

Had a play with this for the first time the other evening. The 3 second broadcast, confirmation turnaround is a superb step forward for ui responsiveness. Great work, and it's clear that React-js rocks.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
The GUI is fantastic! I have nothing to criticize whatsoever.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
can you guys try to put it on port 80 quickly?
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
app.js:39 WebSocket connection to 'wss://graphene.bitshares.org:8090/' failed: WebSocket is closed before the connection is established.
Seems your client has problems opening a connection the the websocket server ... is port 8090 accessible?

Offline zhangweis

• View Profile
It works on Chrome in Ubuntu. But it fails on my chromebook.
I got something like below:

Download the React DevTools for a better development experience: https://fb.me/react-devtools
app.js:39 Connecting...
app.js:39 connecting to wss://graphene.bitshares.org:8090
app.js:4 [App.jsx] ----- App.willTransitionTo error -----> CustomEvent {}bubbles: falsecancelBubble: falsecancelable: falsecurrentTarget: nulldefaultPrevented: falsedetail: undefinedeventPhase: 0path: Array[1]0: divlength: 1__proto__: Array[0]returnValue: truesrcElement: nulltarget: nulltimeStamp: 1443449565289type: "error"__proto__: CustomEvent(anonymous function) @ app.js:4r @ app.js:1(anonymous function) @ app.js:1e.exports @ app.js:1g.(anonymous function) @ app.js:2r @ app.js:2n @ app.js:2
app.js:4 [App.jsx] ----- App.willTransitionTo error -----> CustomEvent {}(anonymous function) @ app.js:4r @ app.js:1(anonymous function) @ app.js:1e.exports @ app.js:1g.(anonymous function) @ app.js:2r @ app.js:2n @ app.js:2
Weibo:http://weibo.com/zhangweis

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Stupid question: Will the font and the color scheme still change?

I dont dislike the font in general just the parts where everything is capitalized under Explorer > Blocks

i will try to go over these parts next days ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█