Author Topic: Who is running Private BitAsset feeds in 2.0?  (Read 1478 times)

Offline r0ach

• View Profile
I don't know what bunker mining does.  Consumer mining is mostly dead, are they going to be  doing some type of option for BTC and LTC ASIC miners to mine and immediately convert to BitUSD?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Do you think there will be a market for reliable feed providers?

Assuming that the new collateral rules in 2.0 are conducive to easily liquidity, if you can provide reliable private feeds then it should be a nice little earner for the provider. Trading derivatives of stocks from inside BitShares - yes please!

Ok.. will consider this then and see what we can turn out.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Assuming that the new collateral rules in 2.0 are conducive to easily liquidity, if you can provide reliable private feeds then it should be a nice little earner for the provider. Trading derivatives of stocks from inside BitShares - yes please!

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I know we will be developing some of this stuff for alt coins at least when we introduce BunkerDEX.

We could potentially expand from there to include others.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Has anyone confirmed they will be running private feeds in 2.0?

Will there be private BitAssets for
-Altcoins?
-Stocks?
-Indexes?

Btw incentivizing good private BitAsset providers by paying them the transaction fees is genius. Economic incentives is where BitShares really stands out from the rest.