Author Topic: World Leaders Meet at United Nations; Control of the Internet on the Table ! (2)  (Read 2623 times)

38PTSWarrior

Sorry, I didn't write you in anger. I do not remember what the reason was for not publishing.

Offline fuzzy

So why did you never publish my hangout? I remember that you told me that the sound was excellent contrary of what someone of your team said.

Instead you published hangouts of people who 3D print something which takes only a minimum amount of time compared to my daily action.

Are the people who didn't want this thread to stay the same who didn't want my hangout published?

Coming from a great conspiracist, I can say that it was not a grand conspiracy.  It was actually that I learned about the fact that we would no longer have delegates and that everything was going to be a separations of power kind of thing.  This is why I am not planning on having a witness and will not be asking for a worker proposal (for myself). 

However, those who volunteer to publish the content on the beyondbitcoin site and edit the hangouts might put up for proposals to get funded, since all our collective effort seems to be making it possible for us to get those in attendance tokens in future tokens (both on and off-chain) where possible, we feel like it might be worthwhile for them to ask.

As for ISG3D, I see a real place for 3D Printing and Crypto to work together to build a true local production movement that cannot be stopped in much the same way as Torrenting has shown such resilience to needless bureaucratic nastiness.  Seeing as they are one of the first 3D printing outfits out there to be accepting crypto, I made sure they realized they could store the value of their crypto in BitUSD.  Why?  Because if they did that and other 3D printing companies didn't, they would have an edge...and if they become big names in the industry, they will remember us.  So speaking of remembering.

Even though it worked out crappy (like I told you before, privately, if you recall) for yourself and solomon on that end, I am still always trying to find ways to work with both of you in the future.  And even though you might not think it, I have not forgotten about you and all you do. And also remember that there are many people who recognize what you do in this community...and only more will as time passes.  That fact has nothing to do with me--and everything to do with your persistence...which is obvious you have.

We should make this BITSHARES' THEME SONG  8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=190&v=80X0pbCV_t4

I'll rebel against that idea...   >:(

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." 
+5%
For those having a hard time discerning, embrace your common sense!

I prefer the full version :) https://youtu.be/80X0pbCV_t4

What's with all the Canada references? Justin Beiber.. Niagara Falls?

I think fuzz should maybe make an episode in one of the hangouts to open up with that music :)

Bet you it gets more listens than all the other hangouts!

I can't listen to it from my pc and it is very late, but i'm sure it's hilarious  :'(
Hi fuzzy, I made this hangout with you so it gets published. That was the plan. I bought a 20 Euro headset especially for that. You offered that hangout to me because I had not enough votes after 3 months right? Not only to have a chat with me.

You even said that the audio was very good.

Because of some reason it did not get published and you never told me why, only beating around the bush.

It would have helped me to get voted, or not, but for me this is so disappointing that it never was published. I spent all my money and time for this position.

That I mentioned the 3D printing was not good. I will learn to say things better. I like that they had a hangout.

The conspiracy theory:
Someone of your team or so did not like my hangout because of something I said and therefore it was not published.

So what I am telling you is not going to be heard apparently.  I have nothing else to say that I haven't told you multiple times before.  If you don't believe me 38, I honestly don't have the time to worry about it.  Sorry that you believe what you believe but it wasn't actually any of what you assume.  In fact I try to tell you what it is, but you don't want to believe me so I guess that is where this ends---me accepting little if anything for what I do, so I can help everyone in the community--and intentionally screw you over?  Why would I want to do that??

How would that help me in any way?

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior

So why did you never publish my hangout? I remember that you told me that the sound was excellent contrary of what someone of your team said.

Instead you published hangouts of people who 3D print something which takes only a minimum amount of time compared to my daily action.

Are the people who didn't want this thread to stay the same who didn't want my hangout published?

Coming from a great conspiracist, I can say that it was not a grand conspiracy.  It was actually that I learned about the fact that we would no longer have delegates and that everything was going to be a separations of power kind of thing.  This is why I am not planning on having a witness and will not be asking for a worker proposal (for myself). 

However, those who volunteer to publish the content on the beyondbitcoin site and edit the hangouts might put up for proposals to get funded, since all our collective effort seems to be making it possible for us to get those in attendance tokens in future tokens (both on and off-chain) where possible, we feel like it might be worthwhile for them to ask.

As for ISG3D, I see a real place for 3D Printing and Crypto to work together to build a true local production movement that cannot be stopped in much the same way as Torrenting has shown such resilience to needless bureaucratic nastiness.  Seeing as they are one of the first 3D printing outfits out there to be accepting crypto, I made sure they realized they could store the value of their crypto in BitUSD.  Why?  Because if they did that and other 3D printing companies didn't, they would have an edge...and if they become big names in the industry, they will remember us.  So speaking of remembering.

Even though it worked out crappy (like I told you before, privately, if you recall) for yourself and solomon on that end, I am still always trying to find ways to work with both of you in the future.  And even though you might not think it, I have not forgotten about you and all you do. And also remember that there are many people who recognize what you do in this community...and only more will as time passes.  That fact has nothing to do with me--and everything to do with your persistence...which is obvious you have.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." 
+5%

I think fuzz should maybe make an episode in one of the hangouts to open up with that music :)

I can't listen to it from my pc and it is very late, but i'm sure it's hilarious  :'(
Hi fuzzy, I made this hangout with you so it gets published. That was the plan. I bought a 20 Euro headset especially for that. You offered that hangout to me because I had not enough votes after 3 months right? Not only to have a chat with me.

You even said that the audio was very good.

Because of some reason it did not get published and you never told me why, only beating around the bush.

It would have helped me to get voted, or not, but for me this is so disappointing that it never was published. I spent all my money and time for this position.

That I mentioned the 3D printing was not good. I will learn to say things better. I like that they had a hangout.

The conspiracy theory:
Someone of your team or so did not like my hangout because of something I said and therefore it was not published.

Offline mariano76

• View Profile

haha very funny

Offline fuzzy

+5%

« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 06:52:08 am by fuzzy »

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+5%

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline dichalcog3nid3

+5%

http://x.makerdao.com you may support my work by voting for WITNESS b33lz38v8

38PTSWarrior

Who are the users who wanted this thread to be deleted?

I guess couchpotatoes behind their screen who are anon?

Don't take it personal, these are just my thoughts I want to express.

Offline fuzzy

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
And why was the first version of this thread removed?

Because many member's claimed it would harm us PR wise...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 10:28:58 am by liondani »

jakub

And why was the first version of this thread removed?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
...part 2

"United States as world leaders from China, Russia, and even The Vatican gathered to discuss the future of mankind at the United Nations headquarters in New York. Tenets for a so-called “voluntary” initiative called Agenda 2030 were discussed, and one issue that was addressed was an official recommendation to begin controlling the Internet, reports the Washington Post."

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115349/world-leaders-meet-at-united-nations-control-of-the-internet-on-the-table

PS Anybody wants the first version from members that participated PM me your email and I sent you the html files and folders....  ;)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 07:11:15 am by liondani »