Author Topic: INFOGRAPHIC - Graphene Ecosystem  (Read 2756 times)

Offline roadscape

Let's brainstorm about what players and roles exist in the graphene ecosystem. At the moment I have:

- The respective graphene blockchain (Bitshares, Identabit, Muse)
- Cryptonomex (once  as a backend software software provider and once as a front end software provider / implementation partner / technical referral partner)
- The industry specific entrepreneurs (follow may vote, open ledger etc.)
- Affiliate marketers
- Users

By Players do you mean naming companies as well like CCEDK? Or are you asking just in a general sense? Perhaps not since you specifically named CNX. Please clarify though.

Someone else in another thread (have to find it) made a mindmap of the current ecosystem as well as a few of the other leaders in other chains. That could be a really good starting point too.

Can send this in editable format if you like.

Fantastic! +5%
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Let's brainstorm about what players and roles exist in the graphene ecosystem. At the moment I have:

- Cryptonomex (once  as a backend software software provider and once as a front end software provider / implementation partner / technical referral partner)
- Affiliate marketers
- Users

By Players do you mean naming companies as well like CCEDK? Or are you asking just in a general sense? Perhaps not since you specifically named CNX. Please clarify though.

Someone else in another thread (have to find it) made a mindmap of the current ecosystem as well as a few of the other leaders in other chains. That could be a really good starting point too.
I meant in terms of general functional roles. Since CNX is the only one of its kind I just mention it specifically.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

- Affiliate marketers
- Users

YES! Thanks Carpet Ride!  +5%

Fantastic work btw.

I will update you on more to add to this next week.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

- Affiliate marketers
- Users

All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Actually, I would think to compare these with 'traditional' businesses:

executive committee  => bitshares committe members
accounting => witnesses
Employees and projects => budget items and workers
Shareholders => shareholders
supervisory committee => non existing because protocol can't cheat

products => bitassets, uia, dex, bond market ....

profits from product (service fees)
costs to profit shareholders and workers aswell as accounting

While Muse and IdentaBit are going to be separated companies, we may add other 'products' to increase reach

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

- Affiliate marketers
- Users

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
let me think about more … but guess i'd be of assistence here ;)
I guess so too ;)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
let me think about more … but guess i'd be of assistence here ;)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

- Affiliate marketers
- Users
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 09:41:52 am by delulo »