Author Topic: Will the old bitsharesX people be left out of the updrage?  (Read 1754 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
They will ALWAYS be able to import their keys into bitshares 0.9.3 and export a properly formated file for graphene import

Protoshares holders that have not claimed their BTS until now, can import their PTS wallet in 0.9.3 and export too? (anytime in the future?)
jup

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
you can always export your keys with 0.9.3c - that's how I understood it.

chryspano

They will ALWAYS be able to import their keys into bitshares 0.9.3 and export a properly formated file for graphene import

Protoshares holders that have not claimed their BTS until now, can import their PTS wallet in 0.9.3 and export too? (anytime in the future?)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline konelectric

I was just thinking of a scenario were  someone got into  bitshares back in the bitsharesx days. They downloaded the bitsharesX wallet and brought some bitshares, backed it up. Then forgot  about it. Now for some reason they hear about bitshares 2.0 after oct 13.  Are they screwed or can they still import their bitsharesX wallet  into 2.0?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 11:56:29 pm by konelectric »
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.