Author Topic: Need Loan  (Read 4871 times)

Offline jambo110

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jambo110
May i suggest

https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/raspberry-pi-3-on-sale/

Run a node from it or even staking wallets, It will pay for itself in no time at all...

Offline bigs21024

wow can someone send me a computer mine burnt up

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
No thanks. I appreciate it very much but I want new hardware from the shop.

wtf. why. you're asking for money. they're saving you money. you don't even know if the pc they're providing is worth more than a brand new worth $300.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

lol...

38PTSWarrior

Offline fuzzy

I would like to buy a cheap computer and BTS. I could save 3 Euros a day and send every 14 days 15 Euro.

Maybe I could borrow 300 and pay you 12 months. Or 600 and pay 2 years but that is a bit long maybe.

Please make an offer, thank you.

do you have specific spec requirements? i have a spare i could send you.

Let me know the shipping cost kuro. Ill pay it.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline kuro112

I would like to buy a cheap computer and BTS. I could save 3 Euros a day and send every 14 days 15 Euro.

Maybe I could borrow 300 and pay you 12 months. Or 600 and pay 2 years but that is a bit long maybe.

do you have specific spec requirements? i have a spare i could send you.
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I need money to start a smart coin space. I think 10.000 dollar would be enough. I will sell some products and after 3 months I can slowly pay it back. That's the idea. I need vc's who believe in the magic marti.

Unless you have a business plan, no one will give you a single cent. Also people who will lend it to you are taking a risk. They don't want their money back only, they want to share profits.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

I need money to start a smart coin space. I think 10.000 dollar would be enough. I will sell some products and after 3 months I can slowly pay it back. That's the idea. I need vc's who believe in the magic marti.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Sorry, I have a difficult time. The plan is now to work with puppies who told me that he wants to make new cards. There will be his and my ref-link on it (maybe only 'powered by puppies').

I just talked to a woman on the street. She really listened and I feel much better now. She gave me 10 euros. I don't care about the mainstream or religions or gurus. I know that the mainstream does not understand anything which did not happen to them personally.

It's ok, I am doing fine. Tell jokes for money. At least I make my own money.

I brought peertracks to a music label. I wish anyone rich would like to borrow me money because he had the same hard youth. If not it's also OK. It's good not to make debts.
After my wedding as soon as I have some cash I will get you some cards.  I am thinking they will have only one qr code on them, and that will be your ref link.  It will have to wait for my finances, and the referral program to launch.  I think that getting an income stream through referral links should work for you.  I know it is hard right now, but I think that you will be more successful with 2.0 than you were with 1.0.  Perhaps in the mean time start thinking about what you want on the business cards.  Colored trippy shit like before, or more professional this time?  standard card stock, or plastic, or recycled brownish paper?

Let me know what you're thinking.  Running it through in your head may help make the time pass easier, and more importantly may help you be more successful once the time comes.

38PTSWarrior

Sorry, I have a difficult time. The plan is now to work with puppies who told me that he wants to make new cards. There will be his and my ref-link on it (maybe only 'powered by puppies').

I just talked to a woman on the street. She really listened and I feel much better now. She gave me 10 euros. I don't care about the mainstream or religions or gurus. I know that the mainstream does not understand anything which did not happen to them personally.

It's ok, I am doing fine. Tell jokes for money. At least I make my own money.

I brought peertracks to a music label. I wish anyone rich would like to borrow me money because he had the same hard youth. If not it's also OK. It's good not to make debts.

38PTSWarrior

I was at the hangout. You talked about the referal software. This is a good thing but I don't understand how this would help me to find a room and escape winter.

I am about to leave the community because I believed that the people here are anti government and would help each other.

Now I am since a year without a door I can lock.

But I am looking for other type of friends.

To refer people is not what I want. I want to run a computer because I like that. Not referring people.
The libertarian crowd is I believe filled with people who have no love for others.

Keep your fucking money I'm out.

38PTSWarrior

OK I am excited!

Offline fuzzy

Maybe someone here already has a little laptop/netbook they no longer use.   If so I'll donate to help ship it. 

As for the purchasing of bts, how about you hold out and wait to see what we will be announcing this Friday and talking about in our hangout?  I actually think it is right up your alley...and I would be willing to loan a portion of my savings (which trust me...is no huge stash) to help give you stake in it. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior