Author Topic: How to get a cli_wallet file in to openledger?  (Read 1447 times)

Offline twitter

• View Profile
let me know if you can import your expired uncovered short as well. I am having trouble to find my shorts by using cli wallet
witness:

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
I apologise for hijacking this thread.

maqifrnswa,

I am trying to reach you via PM.  Could you please reply my PM?
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
the keys are only used to CLAIM your funds .. all you need to do now is use the owner and active keys for your accounts ...
I am not sure the wallet.json file from cli_wallet can be imported into the web wallet ..
but you could dump all your keys with "dump_private_keys" remove everything that is not a WIF key in that file and use import keys with that file

(the file is supposed to contain one wif keys per line)

Offline oakmaster

where you able to figure it out because I want to import my keys into the cli but how to get my wallet from cli into lite client Im havent been able to use my wallets since the switch

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
I have 10s of thousands of keys, so I used the cli_wallet to import the keys. All balances and accounts show up correctly.

Now that the keys and balances are all imported, is it possible to import that wallet to openledger (or the light client)?

I used the "save_wallet_file" method in cli_wallet to output a wallet.json. When I try to import that file in to the light client I am told, "Invalid Format."

Is this the right want to do this?
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true