Author Topic: I've donated PTS  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Umm so what if I purchased my Keyhotee ID through Paypal and not PTS donations? (couldn't find someone to sell me PTS). Do I not receive AGS?

Keyhotee ID donations are going to be processed separately I believe, since at the time nobody would have thought to keep an empty wallet because AGS weren't even announced yet. Probably they will be credited to an address that can be accessed with your keyhotee private key.

We have converted all Founder donations to USD for the purposes of apples-to-apples ratio comparison.  Our standard DAC genesis block initializer (for use by any developer who wants to avoid the wrath, er, I mean incur the good will of all community stakeholders) will have everything it takes to divide up 10,000 AGS among all Founders proportional to their contribution.
:)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
Ya I just had a brain fart and completely forgot Keyhotee donations are processed separately lol. Thanks for opening the window! 
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Umm so what if I purchased my Keyhotee ID through Paypal and not PTS donations? (couldn't find someone to sell me PTS). Do I not receive AGS?

Keyhotee ID donations are going to be processed separately I believe, since at the time nobody would have thought to keep an empty wallet because AGS weren't even announced yet. Probably they will be credited to an address that can be accessed with your keyhotee private key.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
You do not "receive" AGS. Your wallet that contains the sending addresses holds the private keys that represent your ownership of AGS. You will be able to import this wallet into DACs that honor angelshares.

Keep the wallet from which you sent your PTS.

edit: Keep an eye on http://angelshares.info/beta, they should have the 'balance lookup' feature implemented soon.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 12:25:34 am by toast »
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

bitbro

I've donated PTS to PaNGELmZgzRQCKeEKM6ifgTqNkC4ceiAWw.

Please tell me:

(1) when I will receive AGS.

(2) where I will be able to see AGS