Author Topic: Where is the problem from ?  (Read 2076 times)

Offline brads

• View Profile
Thanks ! All is ok now.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 05:55:21 pm by brads »

Offline fundomatic

• View Profile
Make sure you've got enough funds to cover the transaction fee which is 20BTS now.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
You should be able to change it in the /accounts/account_name/permissions page. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline brads

• View Profile
I think I found the problem :

This account has a private owner key but no private active key so I cannot transfer.

How can I create a private active key ?

Offline brads

• View Profile
I asked Poloniex they said once BTS in my wallet there is no reason I cannot use them.
What kind of protection is this ?

Offline brads

• View Profile
No it is an account registered by openledger-reg  2 days ago, all BTS are unusable : a few withdrawals from poloniexwallet and another one from another of my accounts to test. Transfer in is ok but I cannot transfer out ("Failed to broadcast the transaction"). This is only for this account, the other one is ok.

Offline fundomatic

• View Profile
if you are talking about migrating accounts/funds and doing it in the webwallet:
you need to select/tick the box of the account from which you want to claim funds.

Offline brads

• View Profile
Hi,

I am unable to transfert from one of my wallet ("failed to broadcast the transaction"). A gentle member here helped me to recover the private owner key so I'm less afraid to lose my funds now.

I would like to know whether it is a known problem under investigation or whether I am an isolated case. The private key seems right because I imported it in a new wallet.

I don't know the underlying mechanism of Bitshares 2 protocol, so can you confirm that while I have the private owner key I will be able to use my funds later whatever happens ?

Thanks