Author Topic: Feedback Trading 2.0  (Read 1285 times)

Offline svk

The favourite markets have a certain amount of default markets, you can remove them by clicking the minus button.

To add a new market to your favourites, search for it on the left side. The search term needs to be exact, this is a backend limitation.

2. I understand the terms are confusing, and the simple reason is there's been no real documentation of how the markets work, even for me. I'm pretty sure I understand now though so I'll try to write up an explanation.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
I can't find anything about this so i start a new thread.

The new wallet will be good, but this point in time it not matches bytemasters criteria (better then 1.0) as far as i see it for trading

1. I used 1.0 a lot to sell, buy and short and in 2.0 it feels that anything gots worser then better.

- i am pretty sure no one of the devs are regular users of the internal exchange - otherwise this new interphase would not go live!
- i don't get it why this kind of stuff is always done without presentation and get feedback what has to change

- compared to poloniex our interphase is not intuitiv and i have to look around and search where i can find stuff i am looking for

i will write more after i used it more

first improvements

1) Favorite markets: looks like it shows just random numbers and not the markets i want to see. Should be possible to checkmark the markets i am interested (look at poloniex)
2) On top  i can see (Fee Rate, Settlement Price, Call limit, Margin Call Price), but i can't find a explanation what does all this points mean. i tried to click on "help" but the sections for trading are empty.

so we started again poorly, this product is not ready to get used as a trading plattform.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 10:06:44 am by Shentist »