Author Topic: Welcome To The Blockchain (The Bitcoin Song)  (Read 4783 times)

Offline evolvo

I'd support that

me too!

Toby has been contributing here on the forum and he's into BitShares. I'd love to see his songs get used for PeerTracks promotions.

that would be a good fit in my opinion...

is the sign up page working?
Welcome To The Blockchain (The Bitcoin Song) - by Toby + Decap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzNJr26H-4

Offline MarketingMonk

• Leading People to Freedom
    • View Profile
    • Cryptoversity - The online school for Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
  • BitShares: marketing.monk

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Toby has been contributing here on the forum and he's into BitShares. I'd love to see his songs get used for PeerTracks promotions.

Offline evolvo

Hey, I tried to fill it out this morning (L.A. time) and clicking the "sign up" button didn't do anything...

maybe we can use this "welcome to the blockchain" song to help launch the Peertracks project in some way?

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Hey guys, thanks for the kind words!  I tried to sign up and the sign up button is not functional. 

I'm sorry about the status of the Bitshares song, I will likely have to refund the funds when it's reasonable to close my short.  Life just kicked my ass at the wrong time...I wish I could have come through.

Peace
Toby

Hi Toby! When did you try and sign up? This form was updated yesterday. If it's STILL causing a problem TODAY I will:
1. curse thy lord
2. Get a dev on it again asap

Let me know!

Thanks
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline edilliam

I think we can all relate to that sentiment Toby, life just gets in the way sometimes.

@cob maybe you guys could collaborate together on a launch song or something for MUSE? Maybe this could be a really awesome opportunity that benefits you both? I can't count the number of times this song in particular has provided me the motivation needed to keep working away on projects in this field. It would be awesome to have you guys working together on something, it seems like such a perfect fit!

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
Hey guys, thanks for the kind words!  I tried to sign up and the sign up button is not functional. 

I'm sorry about the status of the Bitshares song, I will likely have to refund the funds when it's reasonable to close my short.  Life just kicked my ass at the wrong time...I wish I could have come through.

Peace
Toby

Life has kicked many an ass this past while... maybe time, inclination and energy will once again conspire and you will be able to produce the song.  But if not then that's the way it goes sometimes. 

If you truly throw in the towel on this one, let us know if you wrote any good BitShares specific lyrics you'd care to open source.. ;)

Offline evolvo

Peace
Toby

Offline edilliam

@cob: Just tracked down Toby's details and sent him a message recommending he sign up and pointed him to this thread.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline MarketingMonk

• View Profile
    • Cryptoversity - The online school for Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
edilliam,

That would have been cool :)

Offline edilliam

We were actually previously in contact with Toby and I believe he is a member of the forums too. He was even going to make a song about BitShares. Not sure what happened to that project though, haven't heard any updates about it for a while, which is a shame because his music is awesome  :'(

Edit: searched for more info on this: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,13500.msg224583.html#msg224583

Looks like it's no longer happening...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 09:42:08 pm by edilliam »

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline woolcii

• View Profile

Offline MarketingMonk

• View Profile