Author Topic: Guide Please  (Read 1321 times)

Offline oakmaster

thank you I really appreciate the help I'll try as soon as get home

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Instead of import balance with a private key, you can :

import_balance my_account_name ["*"] true

It means all private keys found in the json file.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline oakmaster

Have you tried this guide? http://docs.bitshares.eu/migration/howto-importing-wallet.html#cli-wallet
no not yet I finally got my balances to show up in the lite wallet running a witness node so I click claim balance now I get error empty buffer if I use this guide the command import_balance <account name> <private key> true will it show my private key when I import the .json file or where do I get my private key from and the lite client said i have 30,000 keys do i have to do each key I just dont want to start something and screw up in the middle of it I appreciate the help I have to go to work than when I get back I will try this just not sure about my keys

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline oakmaster

Could someone please write up a guide for cli client for users with a lot of keys there is no start to finish documentation for commands and the steps that need to be taken on how to import 9.3c keys into 2.0 cli than claim balance for those accounts and finally how to import the cli wallet into lite wallet if someone could please do this I no it will help me and others who are having problems I will also send you 5 bitusd if I can ever get my balances in my wallets Thank You