Author Topic: Sovereign Man  (Read 7526 times)

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

Has any one heard of Sovereign Man?  They have 100,000 subscribers...
I'll forward this to four guys you know who have such skills and see which one lands the 100,000 members referral fee first. 

By the way Stan.  The guys who lands Sovereign Man or little niche site with 5 customers gets the exact same $80.  Sovereign man gets 100k x $80, not the Bitshares enthusiast who landed the big fish. That is why when I designed this it was a two tier system. There is zero incentive to land big fish through this referral system. There is incentive in bitshares appreciation but that was there before.

The two tier system would definitely be great if it could be implemented well.  If I remember right, it wasn't possible to keep it from being gamed, although I'm not sure who it affected negatively.

I believe it was the concern of looking like a pyramid was the reason to not.

I hope that was not the only reason.

Hmm.. In practice, I can see the value of a two tier system.

Is it hard to implement?
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

Perhaps a qualified person from this community can reach out to this group? 

http://www.sovereignman.com/
admin@sovereignman.com

I am one of those subscribers.  :)

They specialize in techniques and tools for internationalizing your life.  BitShares would be an excellent tool in their locker, although it might take some cold-call skills that exceed my own abilities to make it happen.  I'll forward this to four guys you know who have such skills and see which one lands the 100,000 members referral fee first. 

Feel free to engage if you have special connections with Doug Casey's organization.

If we could make it really easy for him to do so...i think i could get jim willie to accept our crypto to subscribe to his newsletter.  If we get that done...it wont be nearly as difficult to get others in that demographic to join up.

Wouldn't it be in his self interest to get the referral credit, at least in theory?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Ya'll need to get into thevault.bz

Thanks for the lead, but "We have reached our maximum open signup limit (5,000)" and "An invitation from an existing member is required to join this site".

Yup, you need an invite from an admin. It's a filter.

Offline DMo09

• View Profile

Thanks for the lead, but "We have reached our maximum open signup limit (5,000)" and "An invitation from an existing member is required to join this site".

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Two levels does not make a pyramid; I'm pretty sure you need at least one more.

By the way, pyramids have a bum rap. They appear on the US dollar bill. Strongest structure known to man. The ones in Egypt have lasted for more than 4,000 years and it's not an accident that the best preserved ancient structures in other parts of the world also have a similar form. Every organization in the world, public or private sector, essentially has a pyramid structure. And there is no better marketing structure in the world than some form of pyramid; as long as you are not requiring people to pay in and you are not paying out more than is sustainable, then it's not a ponzi. Nearly every Fortune 1000 company has a similar marketing structure. Etc. etc. Though I do understand that perceptions are important.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

I'll forward this to four guys you know who have such skills and see which one lands the 100,000 members referral fee first. 

By the way Stan.  The guys who lands Sovereign Man or little niche site with 5 customers gets the exact same $80.  Sovereign man gets 100k x $80, not the Bitshares enthusiast who landed the big fish. That is why when I designed this it was a two tier system. There is zero incentive to land big fish through this referral system. There is incentive in bitshares appreciation but that was there before.

The two tier system would definitely be great if it could be implemented well.  If I remember right, it wasn't possible to keep it from being gamed, although I'm not sure who it affected negatively.

I hope that was not the only reason.
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV

Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline fuzzy

Ahah! Wow that was exactly my criticism early on.  That is why we are working to get the sharebot up and running.  At least then we have the ability to effect our personal circles of friendship and trust.
It is marketing on grassroots level.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV

Offline fuzzy

admin@sovereignman.com

They specialize in techniques and tools for internationalizing your life.  BitShares would be an excellent tool in their locker, although it might take some cold-call skills that exceed my own abilities to make it happen.  I'll forward this to four guys you know who have such skills and see which one lands the 100,000 members referral fee first. 

Feel free to engage if you have special connections with Doug Casey's organization.

If we could make it really easy for him to do so...i think i could get jim willie to accept our crypto to subscribe to his newsletter.  If we get that done...it wont be nearly as difficult to get others in that demographic to join up.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Sovereign Man / Simon Black is very tight with his email list..  He does not promote any affiliate offers.  He is however pro bitcoin and there is a slight chance.   Doug Casey is affirmatively anti crypto-currency.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

admin@sovereignman.com

« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 11:23:09 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline DMo09

• View Profile

admin@sovereignman.com