Author Topic: Help for Windows users and Exchanges that are having a hard time migrating  (Read 3682 times)

Offline checkrasier

• View Profile
Byron - I appreciate your help and the services your company provides.  Not many windows user or instructions out there.

Offline roadscape

Calm down guys.. Hes intension may have been good .. the issue is you are considered rather "new" to this community and it's common practice to warn everybody about potential risks involved with downloadable blobs from unknown or not yet trusted individuals .. I am sure you understand that ..

+5%
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline ByronP

• View Profile
fair enough i'm not arguing that (although its not a simple build on win). My disgust is with being jumped on.

Offline lakerta06

Ya I get the link removal that's understandable however the official builds are borked. But this guy brings shame to the community with his arrogance. FYI there are several exchanges that have been having trouble and have received little if any real world help (and they know who I am since i am not new in the exchange owners circle). Which is partially because integrating into an exchange is a bit more complex than most would think.

Providing build instructions instead of binary file would be the correct approach.

Offline ByronP

• View Profile
Ya I get the link removal that's understandable however the official builds are borked. But this guy brings shame to the community with his arrogance. FYI there are several exchanges that have been having trouble and have received little if any real world help (and they know who I am since i am not new in the exchange owners circle). Which is partially because integrating into an exchange is a bit more complex than most would think.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Sorry for offering to help. Was not aware that this community was full of unappreciative assholes.
Calm down guys .. Hes intension may have been good .. the issue is you are considered rather "new" to this community and it's common practice to warn everybody about potential risks involved with downloadable blobs from unknown or not yet trusted individuals .. I am sure you understand that ..

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Sorry for offering to help. Was not aware that this community was full of unappreciative assholes.

YEP I AM!

Offline ByronP

• View Profile

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
NEVER DOWNLOAD FILE OFFERED BY OTHER PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET!

seriously!!

+5% +5% +5% +5%

Seriously this guy is dangerous. WTF !!!!!

The community should be aware of him and his fucking ponzi sheme !!!!!!!

Offline ByronP

• View Profile

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
For Windows users you can get a good working build from me here https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DDE674545A9EE3BA!16620&authkey=!AAK5rpvF0XS_Lh8&ithint=file%2czip

If you are an Exchange and need help migrating and understanding how to use the api hit me up and I will be happy to help. It is quite a bit different than 1.0 and can take a bit to understand the new way of doing things especially ensuring transactions are legit and not reversible.

You must be a scammer! there is no other explanation!

Don't dare to do this again!!!!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
NEVER DOWNLOAD FILE OFFERED BY OTHER PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET!

seriously!!

Also, we have plenty of documentation at docs.bitshares.eu/integration and docs.bitshares.eu/migration.
Exchanges are adviced to contact info@cryptonomex.com directly!

//edit: we now also have docker files with instructions free to use .. those are build with a publicly auditable infrastructure:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19382.msg248817/topicseen.html#new

Offline ByronP

• View Profile
For Windows users you can get a good working build from me here https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=*********************!16620&authkey=!**************8&ithint=file%2czip

If you are an Exchange and need help migrating and understanding how to use the api hit me up and I will be happy to help. It is quite a bit different than 1.0 and can take a bit to understand the new way of doing things especially ensuring transactions are legit and not reversible.

testz: Link hided for security reasons.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 02:59:40 pm by testz »