Author Topic: Referalls from an inaccessible lifetime account  (Read 1552 times)

Offline mint chocolate chip

You could always use the filtering tool to reduce the amount of keys in your json file, I posted a guide for it yesterday.
@svk
Thanks, I had already seen that, but those steps are way out of my league. The part where you mentioned that that was a potential foundation for an easy to use fix built into the old or new wallet was nice to hear though.

Offline svk

You could always use the filtering tool to reduce the amount of keys in your json file, I posted a guide for it yesterday.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

I know it has been designated lifetime because I saw it once when I got partially through the import process and could see my accounts listed in the web wallet, clicking on that account showed it was lifetime. However, all the accounts from that import disappeared the next time I used the web wallet after it stalled loading the claim balance page.

I am tired of my accounts being in limbo, really hoping the devs are able to create soon an import pathway for accounts with lots of keys that doesn't require a computer science degree to use. I was really getting into trading on the DEX in BTS1 and I am looking forward to doing the same in the much improved BTS2 as soon as I can. In the meantime, it is nice to know if that account refers a user it should be given the referral credit.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
if you can find the ID on the 2.0 chain and if it's life time - sure

The referral program using ?r=your-account-name url should be ready to go any day now as BM said it would happen sometime last week and valzav said this week, so I was wondering if an inaccessible lifetime account would still get credit for referrals?

I have been gifted a lifetime account for referring users in BTS1, but with so many keys I am unable to get the web wallet or light client to work for BTS2. Would a user referred by my link still make me the referrer of record even though I haven't yet successfully imported and claimed the balance of the lifetime account?