Author Topic: "We Build Blockchain Businesses"  (Read 7285 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
i've printed 1k today …

where are u located .. ?

Wow that must have not been cheap! Portugal. We aren't much into Bitcoin, the only news was when the first and only ATM appeared so I wasn't thinking of printing much. Maybe 5 per location or so, on those business hotels. Plus one or two IT companies some friends work for.

I would love to spread these through Lisbon University which is the biggest one. 5 colleges next to each other plus the big one http://tecnico.ulisboa.pt/en/ which hosts most meetups, conventions, etc would definitely need more than 5 per college but I will also see the prices around in Lisbon to see if I can just keep printing them and distribute them again every 1 or 2 weeks.

Btw, it looks awesome  8) the front page will immediately catch the attention of someone who is into crypto, good job +5%
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:35:52 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i've printed 1k today …

where are u located .. ?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Any chance of a file we could print directly? I still need to see costs but I'm thinking of printing some and placing them near the only Bitcoin ATM in my country and business hotels.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
on this images the fold is on the right .. but the original TRI-FOLDS are left folded ... that's why the bg looks a bit broke here for the cover and back side ..

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:10:51 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Louis

Can we get a clear shot of the inside?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
What about CCEDK and the smaller exchanges? Does VOTE still count as something separate from BTS? It seems to me that Mark Lyford's business maybe should not be mentioned, given the recent PR issues, even though I wish him and his business success.
I agree, add FMV but not Banx.

i will add FMV ... (stan .. pls don'T publish such documents before they are good to go next time  :P thx)

Sorry.  (It looked pretty good to go to me!)

no worries ...

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I would suggest our stuff as well.. however I think you are looking to add things that are already launched. :)  Maybe in version 2.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
What about CCEDK and the smaller exchanges? Does VOTE still count as something separate from BTS? It seems to me that Mark Lyford's business maybe should not be mentioned, given the recent PR issues, even though I wish him and his business success.

i will add FMV ... (stan .. pls don'T publish such documents before they are good to go next time  :P thx)

Sorry.  (It looked pretty good to go to me!)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
from right to left ...

- Cover, Back Side, 1st Inlay introducing page

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

pls ignore quality as imgur compress img etc .. so quality isn't like it will look printed then

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

i've added CCEDK .. but not Banx ....

jakub

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile