Author Topic: Some questions to the launch of Muse  (Read 6348 times)

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
I just got back from the conference. I have not personally launched anything.

MUSE also does not have a referral program. The fees should all be going to the network and are currently only there to prevent spam.
Those can later be ajusted of course. Right now the plan is to make it as low cost as possible for all users.

Glad to have you back.  The muse community misses its lead.  We are eagerly waiting for your briefing of what comes next.

Edit: It is here - https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19569.0.html
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
1. Why cob have the time to register his account, but have no time to say hi in the forum at the big time of launch?
2. Why cob's lifetime member only payed 40 muse, while cass and many of us have to pay 10000 muse?
3. Why the account of cob get 80% of lifetime referrer, while cass and many of us get 0%?

I just got back from the conference. I have not personally launched anything.

MUSE also does not have a referral program. The fees should all be going to the network and are currently only there to prevent spam.
Those can later be ajusted of course. Right now the plan is to make it as low cost as possible for all users.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline 029xue

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
just as a hint .. (it's not a socket puppet of mine and i'm not the OP - funny about is i've asked same question cob via skype before 2 days - about the referral cut)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Felix

• View Profile

it's really a bit absurd! At least should release a clean client having all of us claim our digital assets. Until now, I still cann't claim the core units with my bitcoin wallet key!  Please give me a good explanation!

You can't do anything with them yet so not sure what your rush is.

How about that feature isn't implemented in the gui yet? I think that's about as good an explanation as any.
I just wanna see the speciality (professional spirit) of MUSE team!

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
cob is in the genesis file.  It takes much less time to import it compare to creating a new account.

"active_key": "MUSE7eFdAsnXhPB6cjvBswReQM8UaZhBhhspRrGUZ7deyf335MGEUH",
            "is_lifetime_member": true,
            "name": "cob",
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline springlh

• View Profile
PTS: Pu3UNPm2CbkZw8s7zreArHm472x8F3uWXj
新浪微博 - http://weibo.com/philipli

Offline Riverhead

it's really a bit absurd! At least should release a clean client having all of us claim our digital assets. Until now, I still cann't claim the core units with my bitcoin wallet key!  Please give me a good explanation!

You can't do anything with them yet so not sure what your rush is.

How about that feature isn't implemented in the gui yet? I think that's about as good an explanation as any.

Offline Riverhead

Fuck cob
Can we get that on a tshirt? I feel a meme brewing.

Offline Felix

• View Profile

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

Offline Pheonike

Because its his project.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
You found it! Great job...
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop