Author Topic: Node Set up Query  (Read 975 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hey guys,

Not sure if this goes in the technical discussion section, but I had a query in regards to setting up a node that I needed cleared asap, so here goes.

While setting up the wallet, I've followed through all the documentation, however when i unlock my wallet and lookup my account, i get 10 assert_exception: Assert Exception
rec && rec->name == account_name_or_id:
    {}
    th_a  wallet.cpp:552 get_account

Any work around for this?
Why exactly do you send this as pm AND post it in the public forum? Please don't waste other's time!!!

My response

This error usually only appears if you try to load a wallet from a testnet into the official network.
I assume you are using the cli-wallet, then you need to rename the "wallet.json" file and start your import process all over again so that the wallet catches the correct name/id relations from the real blockchain.
[]

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Hey guys,

Not sure if this goes in the technical discussion section, but I had a query in regards to setting up a node that I needed cleared asap, so here goes.

While setting up the wallet, I've followed through all the documentation, however when i unlock my wallet and lookup my account, i get 10 assert_exception: Assert Exception
rec && rec->name == account_name_or_id:
    {}
    th_a  wallet.cpp:552 get_account

Any work around for this?