Author Topic: Keyhotee Founder ID Registration Process  (Read 28774 times)

Offline kmtan

• View Profile
Re: Keyhotee Founder ID Registration Process
« Reply #240 on: January 13, 2014, 09:28:14 am »
I got a test message from Public Key 8f7Wepj8NEejZ9AkEDCaZZwkxxLPhDwhtdBSrv1vw4uvThvfi1 and It is Signed  Sy so that must be you. But no name is displayed.

Yep that's me and since you can't register without being a founder afaik all your messages should be from one. My guess is that the adresses aren't in the genesis block yet (that's why we all are doing this) so the names just aren't there to begin with.

Yeah that's what I think to. But do you see my name? Bitcoin3D. I am a Founder.

Am i right in thinking only Founders have valid keys to test with and therefore if its working (and it is we have swapped messages) then i think we are good?

I see now everyone one gets a play :-) how do we know if our founders ID has been correctly registered as it seems to act and appear the same as a non founder id?

When you select a Founder ID under Contacts, if it's registered it says so, on a dark green background. It also says "Keyhotee Founder" on a gold background.

I did everything precisely as described. Registered on Invictus-Innovations.com. It finally connected to the network. But, now it still says unregistered under contacts. Should I wait some time (since I just did register on the website)?

Can someone please answer this. I have a lot of my hard earned money invested in, and precious time spent studying, Invictus. I did everything I was supposed to, including filling out the Founder registration on the website.

>>>>Is there a reason my Keyhotee won't connect? And
>>>>Why does my contacts show "aleph" status as UNREGISTERED?

If someone could respond to this, it would be much appreciated.

We are taking an entire extra month to make sure this turns out precisely right for everybody.  The Keyhotee team is working on the alpha tool to provide a better registration experience and will release an update soon to fix the above-mentioned issues.  We have provided a backup form on our web site where you can tell us exactly what should be registered so that I can personally hand-check all 340 of them.  We apologize for the alpha-esque nature of our alpha release and are working hard to improve it.

We understand that Founders are VIPs -- not alpha testers.  That's part of the reason we reserved the first 10,000 angel shares as a surprise benefit.  We really want to take good care of you.   :)

thanks stan for the good news..

Offline quasar

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 13, 2014, 10:08:05 pm »
Hello :)

By using keyhotee_0.5.2 I have registered my founder's ID and in the contacts next to my Keyhotee ID it shows Registered with xxx points(guessing it means the registration was successful). After which I went to the invictus-innovations.squarespace.com and clicked on the Founders link in the footer. Filled out all the fields and received the following message "Your Key and ID have been registered as a Founder in the Keyhotee Genesis Block." Can someone please tell me if I did anything wrong or I'm all set?

My public key is 7pR8hE1LvFBe9QjkxHmSE52WK9U7hwF7BWXZBNw9nvCNq5dG1A

Thank you

Offline alexxy

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 14, 2014, 04:18:33 am »
Any Ideas why my Founder ID still marked as unregistered?
I send web form with its pubkey and id
Vote for my delegates! alexxy | lexx
PTS: PmraxfZ852y9oEKrYMLX1ee3e4qRWPUTFC
BTS: alexxy

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #243 on: January 14, 2014, 04:24:16 am »

By using keyhotee_0.5.2 I have registered my founder's ID and in the contacts next to my Keyhotee ID it shows Registered with xxx points(guessing it means the registration was successful). After which I went to the invictus-innovations.squarespace.com and clicked on the Founders link in the footer. Filled out all the fields and received the following message "Your Key and ID have been registered as a Founder in the Keyhotee Genesis Block." Can someone please tell me if I did anything wrong or I'm all set?

Thank you

Sounds like you're all set.  I'll send you a ping. If you get it then you're in :) .  Also as a sanity check you can go to your %AppData%\..\local and rename your Keyhotee folder and recreate your profile to make sure you get the same public key as you'll have to do that once the real block chain is poured and the final release software is out.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 04:27:33 am by Riverhead »

Offline quasar

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 14, 2014, 05:23:46 am »

Thank you

Sounds like you're all set.  I'll send you a ping. If you get it then you're in :) .  Also as a sanity check you can go to your %AppData%\..\local and rename your Keyhotee folder and recreate your profile to make sure you get the same public key as you'll have to do that once the real block chain is poured and the final release software is out.

Thank you or the tip Riverhead.
I renamed the folder and started keyhotee, registered and got the same public key - 7pR8hE1LvFBe9QjkxHmSE52WK9U7hwF7BWXZBNw9nvCNq5dG1A  :)
But I did not receive a ping from you :( I wonder if you sent it.

Please let me know.

Regards,
V

Offline marketp2p

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 14, 2014, 06:06:39 am »
0.5.2 version worked, got my founder ID registered. 

Public key: 5LApxANciLHSX36561eLAL8xnCVLQL3Y64hX6j4SazAoUwYWrz

Offline kmtan

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 15, 2014, 06:11:40 am »
Let's see how it works in the new Keyhotee alpha release, perhaps as early as tonight...

i cannot find download link for version 0.5.2,can you help

Offline sva_h4cky0

• onore dikeido
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sva-h4cky0
« Reply #247 on: January 15, 2014, 08:29:07 am »
Let's see how it works in the new Keyhotee alpha release, perhaps as early as tonight...

i cannot find download link for version 0.5.2,can you help

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1433.105

http://invictus.io/bin/keyhotee_0.5.2.zip
天の道を行き、総てを司る! Ten no michi o iki, subete o tsukasadoru!

Offline kmtan

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 15, 2014, 01:39:36 pm »

Offline xOR

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 26, 2014, 12:06:05 pm »
So I did the registration through the website and it says "Your Key and ID have been registered as a Founder in the Keyhotee Genesis Block."

But who knows, maybe there was an error in the backend and despite the success message the registration failed. For something that important I would appreciate to have a way of double checking whether it worked, e.g. a list of public keys that are on the list for the Genesis Block I could search mine in. Is there something like that? Or can at least one of the devs tell me whether everything is fine? Public key is: 8dHjh9UpEVRUM7YryWqCLGivbtddypmUGQnHmbeS3a26GvDzwj

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 26, 2014, 12:51:28 pm »
So I did the registration through the website and it says "Your Key and ID have been registered as a Founder in the Keyhotee Genesis Block."

But who knows, maybe there was an error in the backend and despite the success message the registration failed. For something that important I would appreciate to have a way of double checking whether it worked, e.g. a list of public keys that are on the list for the Genesis Block I could search mine in. Is there something like that? Or can at least one of the devs tell me whether everything is fine? Public key is: 8dHjh9UpEVRUM7YryWqCLGivbtddypmUGQnHmbeS3a26GvDzwj

The genesis block does not start yet, how could it happen to you?
Accept BTC/XCP/MSC: 152oBitoBwHwxR5UpUQnsvWSFjYHkheDJk
PTS: PtPXhrP5jk8BPH5fFcPnBgNSrfmJ6DCFcW
PPC: PRT95iQEKUzJSb2XsPjLgdbyoSyKiDmyb9

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 30, 2014, 06:58:31 pm »
Hey everyone,

I have a question I was hoping someone could answer.

I have downloaded the alpha release of keyhotee and I created the identity I want to have my founders ID attached to. I forgot to save my Public key however. My question is wether my public key is the same as the key that comes up when I try to create the same identity again and it wont let me?

Also I don't have the address I used to pay for my Founders ID. Do I need to put in a "founders code" and if so can I go back and do it now that I have already made the ID I want? Will the registration form on invictus be enough to secure my ID?

How should I proceed?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #252 on: January 31, 2014, 05:33:05 am »
Hey everyone,

I have a question I was hoping someone could answer.

I have downloaded the alpha release of keyhotee and I created the identity I want to have my founders ID attached to. I forgot to save my Public key however. My question is wether my public key is the same as the key that comes up when I try to create the same identity again and it wont let me?

Also I don't have the address I used to pay for my Founders ID. Do I need to put in a "founders code" and if so can I go back and do it now that I have already made the ID I want? Will the registration form on invictus be enough to secure my ID?

How should I proceed?

Any questions / support regarding your specific ID can be handled through the form.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline 2Fast2BCn

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 31, 2014, 03:43:21 pm »
I get:
3530701ms       th_a                close ] close unspecified
The network connection was aborted by the local system
    {"message":"The network connection was aborted by the local system"}
    asio  asio.cpp:28 fc::asio::detail::read_write_handler         json_connection.cpp:225

"pub_key":"5Z3KCZYDKzakgoYh1i5Nip1nDBBxDCp7Xx94X2J7ecqWZCKUuj"

0 connections

Offline diaobanxian

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 07, 2014, 10:25:28 am »
I have submit my public Key in the website, but in my keyhotee, the status of my ID is
"unregisted" and "Keyhotee Founder" , is it OK?