Author Topic: Photos from Web Summit in Dublin, Ireland  (Read 7682 times)

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
Sounds good Stan.

Max Keiser is there someone,or so i read. See if you can catch a couple of minutes with him.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Wooo!  Looking forward to more photos... Wish we could be there as roving documentarians... perhaps next year! ;)

Take some video with that phone of yours and we can work it into a future episode..  of something!  :)

Hope you're kicking back with your feet up and enjoying some of Ireland's finest!

:)  ;)  ;D
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
Wooo!  Looking forward to more photos... Wish we could be there as roving documentarians... perhaps next year! ;)

Take some video with that phone of yours and we can work it into a future episode..  of something!  :)

Hope you're kicking back with your feet up and enjoying some of Ireland's finest!

38PTSWarrior

Awesome, great pics and colors, lot's of joy! Your referral outpost Amsterdam already pushing the links!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
arrrh .. would love to join u guys  :P next time .. have fun ..!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Follow My Vote gets its T-shirt photographed with our flight crew - by its Captain.

Departing Dulles airport for Dublin.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline DMo09

• View Profile

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Our first full day at Web Summit is done.
Everybody is plenty tired of standing up, but very happy with the contacts we've made.
We'll have a lot of followups to do in the coming weeks.

Here are a few snapshots to give you the general flavor...

Xeroc on booth duty.

One of many rows of exhibit "booths"

No where near peak crowd - where molecular motion briefly ceased due to lack of room to vibrate...

Michael, Stan, and Max conduct stress test on iPhone camera.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.