Author Topic: An obscure wallet import problem  (Read 1243 times)

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
  • GitHub: wmbutler
I successfully imported the second 0.9.3c backup into the light wallet, but it failed on the web wallet. So, problem solved.
PTS: PnBVP1iLTsV6U8z4BeJYhF8jMpkLhtTi9r
BTS2.0: billbutler
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
Just to show how little I seem to know, I was able to search for butlerholdings in the Explore -> Accounts area and I was able to unlock and follow the wallet from my light wallet, so this is no longer an issue.

Correction, I'm able to follow the wallet, but do not have access to move funds. Can I import a second 0.9.3 backup into the Light client?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:56:59 am by wmbutler »

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
So, I had a Bitshares wallet on my computer and I also had a web wallet at wallet.bitshares.org. I was able to bring in all my accounts associated with the local Bitshares wallet, and I have my backup from wallet.bitshares.org.

When I attempt to import the wallet backup from wallet.bitshares.org into bitshares.openledger.info, I enter all the necessary passwords, it presents me with a message that there are no balances to claim and when I click import, a spinner remains indefinitely. I already claimed the balances, really at this point I just want to get into that wallet. I guess I assumed that the 0.9.3c keys would do the trick.