Author Topic: Graphene new chain or can this be done in Bitshares.  (Read 1158 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I dont see any feature the blockchain would not be able to handle eventually. If you are concerned aboit micro transactions you should focua on MUSE. Everything else already works (oe can be made to work) on BitShares.

Forking a new chain makes no sense since you WANT the user base and startups already integrated as customers and/or partners

Offline betax

• View Profile
After a quick brainstorming on BitAssets I have been thinking what is missing for an start up to use BitAssets, and as an specific domain enabler (think Muse) what would I like to offer to other businesses.

+ Create bitAssets (shares, tokens) with us:
- Why will I chose Bitshares:  Asset creation, issuing and distribution is easy and cheap.

+ How do I finance my business?
- Features like Crowd-sourcing (it was mentioned as an extension could be added) are part of the chain.

+ Revenue distribution including micro revenue.
- Easy and cheap way to distribute revenue across asset holders.

+ Vesting period for issued assets.

Obviously Bitshares does not have all these features, and micro payments are not supported.
What are the options? If I want to target an specific business domain, should I fork graphene to enable this?
Or will this ever be possible in Bitshares, and I can create my custom wallet.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads