Author Topic: Dump Poloniex, use OPENBTC  (Read 7886 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

And I realy realy cannot comprehend how 2 of the brightest - yes you Xeldal  and Riverhead can support the lies?

:(
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Very very especially shame on you donkeypong.  Because You are much smarter than that!

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Shame on you DataS BunkerChain Labs for supporting their lies!

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Shame on you @speedy for supporting their lies!

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Lots of you have gone into Bitcoin to take advantage of its recent rally. So when you want to go back to trading BTS, why are you still using Poloniex's ledger and paying them fees, when you could support the blockchain instead?

Here you go:
https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/BTS_OPENBTC

When you bring your BTC over to Openledger, BTS will naturally get traded on the blockchain too, thereby ending up in stronger hands.

What is OpenBTC?

openBTC is CNX pretending they are not CNX and trying to sell IOUs for BTC instead of supporting bitBTC!

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Lots of you have gone into Bitcoin to take advantage of its recent rally. So when you want to go back to trading BTS, why are you still using Poloniex's ledger and paying them fees, when you could support the blockchain instead?

Here you go:

When you bring your BTC over to Openledger, BTS will naturally get traded on the blockchain too, thereby ending up in stronger hands.

What is OpenBTC?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

And Fuck every one that is supporting them damn liars!

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Fuck the never ending lies!!!!

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

there will be when it is making THEM money.

f****

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
 and there is no BTC - bitBTC pair nowhere

I know it will be eventually!

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Offline cgafeng

Poloniex has the highest volume of exchanges for bts.  It provides liquidity for bts where no other exchanges can match at the moment.  It is the FASTEST exchange to switch over from bts1 to bts2 during bts2 launch (despite the numerous bugs and fixes needed for a new chain).  It makes it easy for new users to buy some bts and get into our ecosystem.  The support from Poloniex has been tremendous to say the least.  And now we want to dump Poloniex?  This cannot be.  The bitshares community that I know of is a loyal bunch of people.

Agree, if we always fight again the exchanges, there will no exchanges list bts, then die.
BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Here you go:

Hmm... it leaves me in a league group by pretty much myself and the emptiness... AGAIN!!!!!

Why should I support  OPENBTC while OPEN* is afraid to support  bitBTC?

So they do not support the core product for their own gain but I should support them for ...that? f* NO!

??????

??

??

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

Poloniex has the highest volume of exchanges for bts.  It provides liquidity for bts where no other exchanges can match at the moment.  It is the FASTEST exchange to switch over from bts1 to bts2 during bts2 launch (despite the numerous bugs and fixes needed for a new chain).  It makes it easy for new users to buy some bts and get into our ecosystem.  The support from Poloniex has been tremendous to say the least.  And now we want to dump Poloniex?  This cannot be.  The bitshares community that I know of is a loyal bunch of people.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:52:07 am by cube »
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.