Author Topic: Miners crushing the economy  (Read 6768 times)

Offline h0g0f0g0

• View Profile
The best would be to get coin on more exchanges. Will all these C*O folks do something about it or just talk on this forum?

Offline Grekk

• View Profile
The price has just slumped to 0.00057BTC/MMC, this seems to be because of miners selling straight after mining, as opposed to holding.

We need to stop this, if you are a miner, please hold. It will work out well for you long term, if you are anyone else fire up any machines you have and get mining, hold the coins. If we mine the coins they can't sell them.

We all expected the price to dip as miners tried to recoup costs, but if it goes too far south it may just fail altogether.
GPU miners crashing MEM market (fast money) and back to mine LTC(or script forks).
 CPU mine not profitable today.

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Been holding since i started and will continue to hold.

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
prisoners dillemma at work. 

What reason would Miners want to hold something that has a very large supply mined over a long period of time that is losing value as the supply expands because there is no reason to hold it?

Altcoins need a reason or they're not interesting.   Advertising that mining is profitable means that people who want to profit have to sell their coins.
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Good propose, but I doubt all miners would obey the the rules...market will regulate everything
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
The price has just slumped to 0.00057BTC/MMC, this seems to be because of miners selling straight after mining, as opposed to holding.

We need to stop this, if you are a miner, please hold. It will work out well for you long term, if you are anyone else fire up any machines you have and get mining, hold the coins. If we mine the coins they can't sell them.

We all expected the price to dip as miners tried to recoup costs, but if it goes too far south it may just fail altogether.
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm