Author Topic: Yunbi now opens BTS deposit and withdraw!  (Read 3048 times)

Offline topcandle

I saw many BTS migrated from Polo to Yunbi. :D

That means they're going to do arbitrage.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
I saw many BTS migrated from Polo to Yunbi. :D
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline kslavik

• View Profile
I do not think deposits/withdrawals are enabled yet. I see this message:

云币网关于 BTS 升级及10月13日快照的公告

Edit: After pressing CTRL+F5, deposit information became visible
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 04:55:44 pm by kslavik »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thank you Savi..  +5%

NOTE upgraded to MUSE!  (About the logo, we want to send our apologies to the devs, cuz we think Cass's work is better and we finally decided to use it instead of the official one. ;D)

… duck away :P
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Great news, thank you Savi!

Offline Moon

• View Profile

Offline Savi

• Marketing Staff @ Yunbi.com
    • View Profile
    • YUNBI Exchange
  • BitShares: lynn

NOTE upgraded to MUSE!  (About the logo, we want to send our apologies to the devs, cuz we think Cass's work is better and we finally decided to use it instead of the official one. ;D)

haha  +5%
Hilarious but IMHO totally ok .. no one holds MUSE (besides the shareholders) ... so let's have a competition here :)

Anyway .. I would still recommend everybody to use the official webpage to figure out the deposit account name instead of this forum.
Not that I don't trust the OP, but a) the forum can be hacked, and b) it is a bad habbit to use 3rd party services to figure out account names

Thank you for the advice! Account name is removed now  :P
https://yunbi.com
An Open-sourced Cryptocurrency Exchange Co-funded by BitFundPE

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

haha  +5%
Hilarious but IMHO totally ok .. no one holds MUSE (besides the shareholders) ... so let's have a competition here :)

Anyway .. I would still recommend everybody to use the official webpage to figure out the deposit account name instead of this forum.
Not that I don't trust the OP, but a) the forum can be hacked, and b) it is a bad habbit to use 3rd party services to figure out account names

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

jaran

haha  +5%

Offline Savi

• Marketing Staff @ Yunbi.com
    • View Profile
    • YUNBI Exchange
  • BitShares: lynn
Major updates:

• Unified the deposit account - when you make BTS or other BitAsset deposits, all you need is to type a single account name, then enter your memo, transfer confirmed!  (Thanks to xeroc's advice, please look for our account name on our official website and make sure it's correct before you make any deposits! ;D)
  • Lowered the withdrawal fee to 10 BTS!
  • NOTE upgraded to MUSE!  (About the logo, we want to send our apologies to the devs, cuz we think Cass's work is better and we finally decided to use it instead of the official one. ;D)

Thank you all for waiting this long!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 10:32:13 am by Savi »
https://yunbi.com
An Open-sourced Cryptocurrency Exchange Co-funded by BitFundPE