Author Topic: Brownie Quest: Slaying the BitShares Wikipedia Update Blob!  (Read 1014 times)

Offline kuro112

this has freebies full support, this quest is funded by our hard work for this community and we hope to see some people who want to help out!
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline fuzzy

Brownie Quest:  Slaying the BitShares Wikipedia & Github Update! 

Today we are recruiting people to fix the BitShares Wikipedia and/or Github page and get them up-to-date.  As a Bonus quest, if you can get @robrigo to reach out to me (or get me his bts address), I can pay him a large portion of Brownies for his past hours of work in getting it up and running, and maintaining it diligently.  If anyone else helped Robrigo and hasn't been paid for their efforts, please let me know so I can pay you some Brownies. 

Please send us a link to your changelog/github release builds every week in this thread to show which changes have been submitted and accepted.  We will use this as a general guide to how much you are paid, but there is potential in the 1000's of Brownies for each week. 

Also, Freebie's team has offered to buy back $75 dollars worth of BROWNIE.PTS upon completion of this quest.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 08:36:52 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D