Author Topic: Open Beta: Testing the Tip/Sharebot Today @ Noon!  (Read 88262 times)

Offline konelectric

So @fuzzy , when do we start testing Sharebits ?  :D

Well it is[/it] coming along---but taking much longer than I had initially planned.  I guess id prefer it to take longer than necessary as opposed to not long enough. I'll keep you guys updated :)

So @fuzzy, when the new and improved Sharebits is up and running, will our account balances still be there? I'm asking because just before it went down I loaded my Twitter one with my own UIA to award out. Also I had some Bitshares for transaction fees, some Coppertickets you gave/awarded me, and not to forget those Fistbumps.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 03:43:11 am by konelectric »
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline fuzzy

Well it is[/it] coming along---but taking much longer than I had initially planned.  I guess id prefer it to take longer than necessary as opposed to not long enough. I'll keep you guys updated :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline DestBest

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline Tuck Fheman

#sharebits "fuzzy" 1 NEWBIE

testing to see if bot works

It is not currently up. @Xypher has told me freebies team plans to fix a good deal of the bot in the coming weeks and i also have some others working on it.

Integrate that sucker with Steemit man!
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline konelectric

I see that the ShareBits is back up. And I'm glad all my balances are still there. Any news to what the new improvements are? I was hoping to see improvements on the graphics, but it still looks the same.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline fuzzy

It is not currently up. @Xypher has told me freebies team plans to fix a good deal of the bot in the coming weeks and i also have some others working on it.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Tuck Fheman

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Server issues from what I infer. That + kuro/hybridd have been making minor changes/fixes on the bugs.

Offline konelectric

Been trying to login to the Sharebits the last two day and get ERROR 524. What's up?

Offline DestBest

I requested a withdrawal yesterday, 9000 BTS from ShareBits to "destbest".
I think something went wrong as I am still waiting for my BTS to show up on OL.

"Recent Withdrawal" in ShareBits show a completed withdrawal of 9000 (Asset 1.3.0), is it an issue with the asset name ? 
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline Tuck Fheman

those were one very confusing instructions on 'rage quiting'...

Set me up a worker proposal and I'll ELI5 it for you. ;)

Offline Tuck Fheman

Wild guess. Did you have enough funds in your account to cover the tip?

Yup

Offline konelectric

#sharebits "Sage" I agree 100 PERCENT

Odd. According to what I've read this should have worked.  :-\

Why didn't it?

Wild guess. Did you have enough funds in your account to cover the tip?

Offline Tuck Fheman

#sharebits "Sage" I agree 100 PERCENT

Odd. According to what I've read this should have worked.  :-\

Why didn't it?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Just a heads up to anyone else that rage quits the forum.

From my testing this appears to be the case, if it's not I'd be welcome to hear why it's not accurate with something other than the usual, "FUD", "drama", "slow clap" responses given to those testing the bot.  :-\

• If you have funds in ShareBits from tips or otherwise you will not be able to withdraw your funds after rage quitting.* So withdraw before rage quitting. ;)
  • If you don't withdraw your funds before rage quitting, someone else can recreate your account on the forum and take all of your funds via tips.
  • You can recover your funds by recreating your forum account under the same name and transferring the coins to another account you control via tips.

* The bot, at least regarding withdrawals, is tied to the userid # associated with your forum account afaict. So recreating your account under the same name later will not grant you withdraw permissions, because you won't receive a withdrawal code private message. Someone else who recreates your account under the same name can withdraw your funds by tipping another forum account they control.

Also for those unaware, you can tip like this on Twitter ...

those were one very confusing instructions on 'rage quiting'...
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.