Author Topic: Worker Proposal Review  (Read 48784 times)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
This all sounds good.  I like the KYC integration.  What is the timeframe for this?

The doc says 2 months.  This is superb.....very thorough and I like the arrangement with Bunker. 

Offline GaltReport

This all sounds good.  I like the KYC integration.  What is the timeframe for this?

jaran

If all 5 workers are funded to completion, then Cryptonomex will also allow the Graphene-UI code used under the same BSD-style license as the core C++ code. Anyone would be able to build better hosted (multi-user) wallet solutions for BitShares without having to license it from Cryptonomex.

+5%

A open source multi-user license for the ui is badly needed for the growth of the ecosystem imo

Offline bytemaster

BitShares Development Proposal
by BunkerChain Labs and Cryptonomex, Inc

The purpose of this proposal is to define a statement of work for taking BitShares to the next step.  Our goal is to make the user experience of BitShares equal to or better than existing exchanges, and enhance the current referral program to become more profitable.
This proposal is divided into several independent features that will be paid for upon completion.

Cryptonomex has identified the following mini-projects with fixed pricing.  BunkerChain Labs will be overseeing the project and acting as an intermediary between Cryptonomex and BitShares.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12hWyasMJ5mL1fboAt9ZK8FEf0c7o_q-1bwm5ItsLNGo/edit#

We would like some community feedback on the proposal before we actually create the workers and open it up for voting.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.