Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin Bonus Hangout with Jim Willie - October 28, 2015  (Read 2700 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
40,000 users ...looking for solutions and ALWAYS being told "just hold gold and silver and they will magically save you" instead.

We have a chance to reach out to these audiences and give them gold and silver in a market that at scale will be far more difficult to game...
And also to give others who are begging for other options a checklist of a few more...

I will continue bringing jim willie on because people need to understand the world is not a utopia and that cryptocurrency CAN and will be used against the people, if the people decide to let the current regimes control it.

Straight up. Converting Goldbugs to the Crypto-Gospel :D

Offline testz

I'm going to be straight and honest here: what the hell was this garbage?!

After I read your post I think you perfectly describe yourself by:
This guy is a lunatic full of conspiracy bullshit. I dont' think these kind of people are any use for our community.

Our community is outside of politics, so for your conspiracy ideas please found dedicated forum.

Offline fuzzy

40,000 users ...looking for solutions and ALWAYS being told "just hold gold and silver and they will magically save you" instead.

We have a chance to reach out to these audiences and give them gold and silver in a market that at scale will be far more difficult to game...
And also to give others who are begging for other options a checklist of a few more...

I will continue bringing jim willie on because people need to understand the world is not a utopia and that cryptocurrency CAN and will be used against the people, if the people decide to let the current regimes control it.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Tuck Fheman

This guy is a lunatic full of conspiracy bullshit.

lulz, please don't ever visit our blog. We're afraid we may end up in a cage afterwards. ;)

I dont' think these kind of people are any use for our community.

There go 40,000 new BitShares members, from just 2 hangouts. They were 40,000 members who want to get out of the fiat currency system too and are looking for alternative currencies. Oh well, fuck em. We don't need those kind of people.  :-\

Putin is a horrible gangster and basically anything he has done hasn't helped anybody but himself and his crony friends. Economy of Russia is destroyed, he's been attacking neighbour countries and now he is spending enormous sums of taxpayer money to help another evil dictator Assad in Syria.

Yeah Obama, Hollande, Merkel, Abdulaziz and the rest of the world leaders are just awesome! They would never help out their crony friends, destroy their countries economies, attack their neighboring countries (much less one's far far away they have nothing to do with), nor would they spend taxpayer money to overthrow a democratically elected official in another country for their own personal gain. Nah that would never happen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7GAbVhjTSw  (Oh shit it's RT! That' can't be real! Propaganda! Propaganda!)

Putin isn't going after ISIS, that should be clear by now for everybody. He is bombing enemies of Assad, ISIS being just one of them.

You might want to yank your US tax dollars out of ISIS' back pocket before Putin blows them all to hell!  ;)

"If you really think Putin is in Syria to fight ISIS, please 'unlike' my page and then find some news sources that aren't funded by the Kremlin. He's there to back up his murderous old buddy Assad, whose civil war caused ISIS to flourish, to protect gas pipelines (and block competing ones), to cause chaos that would raise oil prices to benefit him and his partner Iran, to flood Europe with more refugees (thus helping the the EU far-right that adores Putin and is supported by him in many cases), and to produce heroic war footage for domestic consumption in Russia. He needs constant conflict and new enemies to look like a big man or else Russians might begin asking awkward questions about the catastrophic economy and living in his totalitarian police state.

Assad was elected by his people. They like voted and stuff. America is there to kill him for ... wait for it ... pipelines to cause chaos that would raise oil prices to benefit the West and their partners. The US is being flooded by refugees. The US needs constant conflict and new boogymen to keep you in fear so that you go spout off pro-US-government propaganda on forums instead of asking questions about why 1/3 of the country is unemployed, why the dollar is just legalized counterfeiting or why you live in a totalitarian police state ... but don't even see it.

I'll stop there. I'm pretty sure you stopped reading about 6" above because I'm not from the US Government nor one of their presstitutes.

Ninja edit: Fuck it, I can't stop so here you go!

Police Civil Asset Forfeitures Exceed All Burglaries in 2014
Paris Attacks Truth: ISIS is a False Flag
The Deep State: The Unelected Shadow Government Is Here to Stay
Have You Asked Your Doctor About Voting?
Another Government Ponzi Scheme Starts to Crack - Do You Depend on It?
America Looks A Lot Like Nazi Germany Did Just Prior To World War II
The Loss of All Liberty Is Coming Faster Than You Imagined
Warhawks: U.S. Officially in “Proxy War” with Russia
How the US Became a Toyota Dealer for ISIS
Department of Justice Invites UN into US Cities to Make You Safer
Lashed To The Zero Bound – The Fed’s Ship Of Fools
Stocks Prices for Weapons Manufacturers Rise Sharply After Paris Attacks
Paris – A Familiar Pattern : War is the Health of the State
ISIS Is Being Aimed At The West By Globalists - Here’s What We Can Do About It
You’re a Criminal in a Mass Surveillance World – How to Not Get Caught
Why The Status Quo Is Doomed, Part 1

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 04:11:29 pm by Tuck Fheman »

Offline Samupaha

• View Profile
  • BitShares: samupaha

This guy is a lunatic full of conspiracy bullshit. I dont' think these kind of people are any use for our community.

When Bytemaster asked about concrete steps that people can take right now to ensure freedom, he didn't have anything to say except "buy gold and silver and be patient" which is pretty much useless advice. We need much more powerful tools to survive this financial mess where we are. He didn't seem to have any ideas regarding this, he didn't even know about Silk Road!

But the worst thing was his praise of Russia. Putin is a horrible gangster and basically anything he has done hasn't helped anybody but himself and his crony friends. Economy of Russia is destroyed, he's been attacking neighbour countries and now he is spending enormous sums of taxpayer money to help another evil dictator Assad in Syria.

Putin isn't going after ISIS, that should be clear by now for everybody. He is bombing enemies of Assad, ISIS being just one of them.

This is Garry Kasparov's FB-status from yesterday:

"If you really think Putin is in Syria to fight ISIS, please 'unlike' my page and then find some news sources that aren't funded by the Kremlin. He's there to back up his murderous old buddy Assad, whose civil war caused ISIS to flourish, to protect gas pipelines (and block competing ones), to cause chaos that would raise oil prices to benefit him and his partner Iran, to flood Europe with more refugees (thus helping the the EU far-right that adores Putin and is supported by him in many cases), and to produce heroic war footage for domestic consumption in Russia. He needs constant conflict and new enemies to look like a big man or else Russians might begin asking awkward questions about the catastrophic economy and living in his totalitarian police state.

Or do you really believe Putin woke up one morning and decided to spend billions of dollars of the collapsing Russian budget to go to far-off Syria to fight ISIS? Always remember that the interests of the Russian state and the Russian people have NOTHING to do with the interests of Vladimir Putin and his cronies, and are usually entirely opposite. All of his actions are exclusively directed toward staying in power, nothing else."

Also it should be noted that Russia is one of the most hostile countries against Bitcoin. That's no surprise because Putin wants to control the whole economy. If russians start to use bitcoin (or other cryptocurrencies) on a large scale that would be a big problem for Putin.

Same thing for gold – Putin cannot control the value and quantity of gold, so it's not going to be a part of Russia's economy. If Putin does something good for the price of gold, it happens through waging big conflicts around the world that will obviously cause the price of gold to go up.

I give zero stars to this interview. Please do not waste people's time on assholes like this guy. I bet especially Bytemaster could have used his time way more productively than listening to him.

Offline testz

Tuck Fheman