Author Topic: is USD to Proto in the plan?  (Read 2275 times)

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

lzr1900

So.What’s going on in this PTS/USD project??? 10days past.. :[

Offline Giga

• Futurist & Endless Dreamer
    • View Profile
Is there a plan for a USD-->Protoshares exchange?

i hate depositing fiat then btc then proto u also lose a lot in fees and what not in the process!

I talked to someone yesterday who wanted to offer such a service.  I supported the endeavor and asked them to submit a proposal to the community to receive some funding from the AGS account.

thank you byte! yes please! that would be amazing and take us to the next level.

Offline bytemaster

i hate depositing fiat then btc then proto u also lose a lot in fees and what not in the process!

I talked to someone yesterday who wanted to offer such a service.  I supported the endeavor and asked them to submit a proposal to the community to receive some funding from the AGS account. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Giga

• Futurist & Endless Dreamer
    • View Profile