Main > Technical Support

Wallet Recovery Service (3rd Party)

(1/12) > >>

fussyhands:
I need help recovering funds from a 2014 wallet.  I have the password and the wallet.  Can anyone help me?

fussyhands:
I need help recovering funds from my old wallet. 

JamesK56:
Sent PM as reply on previous thread when you helped me April 8/16
Thanks

xeroc:

--- Quote from: JamesK56 on March 23, 2018, 01:08:07 pm ---I have tried that and it won't recognize the private key.  You had recognized a problem with the keys a couple of years ago and contacted me to move my assets to a new wallet (olnsk17).  I am assuming the problem I had with the account still exists for the PP UIA's.  It is account oljwk56 with sub accounts jwk56 and bitpilotace each holding 100 PP UIA's.  Can you not do the same thing to move those as we did for the other assets?  I'm not sure what to do otherwise.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Jamie

--- End quote ---
PEERPLAYS tokens cannot be moved on BitShares anylonger. You need to figure out the private key to you account at the time of the snapshot for peerplays blockchain. Can you please send me a mail with all your details(account names etc) and i will see when i can find time to deal with this, (no promises, tho)

JamesK56:
I have tried that and it won't recognize the private key.  You had recognized a problem with the keys a couple of years ago and contacted me to move my assets to a new wallet (olnsk17).  I am assuming the problem I had with the account still exists for the PP UIA's.  It is account oljwk56 with sub accounts jwk56 and bitpilotace each holding 100 PP UIA's.  Can you not do the same thing to move those as we did for the other assets?  I'm not sure what to do otherwise.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Jamie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version