Main > Technical Support

Wallet Recovery Service (3rd Party)

<< < (2/12) > >>

xeroc:

--- Quote from: JamesK56 on March 22, 2018, 04:08:27 pm ---Xeroc.  A couple of years ago you contacted me to tell me I had a problem with private keys and you helped me move assets to a new wallet.  I had to leave 200 Peerplays UIAs in the wallet as the Peerplays wallet was not yet available to move UIAs.  I have tried moving them to a Peerplays wallet but it is not recognizing private keys so I could use your help again to finishing moving these to a new PP wallet.  Can you help or recommend someone who can?

--- End quote ---
You need to take those private keys and claim the PPY tokens on the peerplays blockchain directly. Those on the bitshares blockchain won't ever be movable again (to my knowledge)

JamesK56:
Xeroc.  A couple of years ago you contacted me to tell me I had a problem with private keys and you helped me move assets to a new wallet.  I had to leave 200 Peerplays UIAs in the wallet as the Peerplays wallet was not yet available to move UIAs.  I have tried moving them to a Peerplays wallet but it is not recognizing private keys so I could use your help again to finishing moving these to a new PP wallet.  Can you help or recommend someone who can?

Samantha:
I got same above issue :(

RML:
I need help recovering BTS sent to wrong address.

jgdonnyb:
Hi,
I need help recovering my funds in my wallet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version