Author Topic: Committee Town Halls (Poll)  (Read 6697 times)

Offline fuzzy

Thanks for the input everyone!

Please keep the votes coming. :P
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Awesome stuff fuzzy!

Offline fuzzy

Consider having the committee hangouts start shortly after Dan's weekly hangout to maximize participation.

Definitely...and to minimize difficulties for me to have to arrange for babysitting. 

Selfish reason?  Perhaps...but I don't give a damn! :P

Offline fuzzy

Yes。
But ,don't take too much money.

LOL.
Well played good sir. 

Beyond Bitcoin will probably ask for a worker proposal to open up the team of content managers and editors so people like metaexchange, bunker, cryptonomex, bitshares connexion, bitshares munich (etc...the list feels like it will go forever if I name off all the amazing, hardworking people here...so I'll stop at 5 for brevity's sake). 
I will continue doing some hangouts but will be working on tools to enable everyone who has their own hangouts, or attends hangouts to pass and receive tokens easily through mumble using a kind of guestbook signature w/ anti"bot" protection.  At that point we will need to start issuing our own tokens and giving ownership to those who build the infrastructure, and those who attend to learn and/or report about it.

This was always meant to be something bigger than it is today.  Beyond Bitcoin is not just me...the team and I are just showing people the template to follow. 

Town Halls are the beginning of 2.0...but it will cost something...however I think it is obviously a good deal and lets face it---would bitshares feel the same without Beyond Bitcoin being a big and strong movement?  It is almost as old as BitShares itself!  :)

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
Yes。
But ,don't take too much money.
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline Fox

Consider having the committee hangouts start shortly after Dan's weekly hangout to maximize participation.
Witness: fox

Offline fuzzy

Good to see people are so interested.  Please keep voting to let us know and also feel free to give opinions and ask questions.

Offline DestBest

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Great initiative, fuzzy!

Offline fuzzy

Above is a poll to see how interested people would be in attending hangouts with committee members to hear their visions and plans for bitshares?

Some of them may oppose one another while others may wish to collaborate, but the community would get the chance to listen in, report live from mumble and even give their own opinions when they feel it is necessary.