Author Topic: A referral upgraded to LT, no cashback vesting for me.  (Read 10579 times)

Tuck Fheman

38PTSWarrior

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Cnx is the sole developer of bts (and holding copyrights).  Im doing business with them. Especially in this case since its based on their work/responsibility
wrong again .. they develop Graphene which has been licensed to BitShares under some conditions.
Hence, dealing with BitShares does NOT imply dealing with CNX

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Update another lifetime upgrade, I'm now missing 18000 bitshares in vesting. Starting to get expensive for cryptonomex.

is "cryptonomex" your nickname ?   ???

Sorry for not being clear: cryptonomex is the company I'm doing business with :)
Actually, you are not ... you are doing business with BitShares. CNX is contractor of BitShares (once they have their workers) .. they don't run BTS

Cnx is the sole developer of bts (and holding copyrights).  Im doing business with them. Especially in this case since its based on their work/responsibility

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Update another lifetime upgrade, I'm now missing 18000 bitshares in vesting. Starting to get expensive for cryptonomex.

Sorry for not being clear: cryptonomex is the company I'm doing business with :)
Actually, you are not ... you are doing business with BitShares. CNX is contractor of BitShares (once they have their workers) .. they don't run BTS

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
The amount you see is NOT written on the database .. it is purely calculated from the transactions .. (at least that's what I assume)
So in the end ... you will get your money even though the client doesn't show it that way ..

Hm? Vesting balances equals half of lt upgrade cashback. It's displayed correctly, just with a wrong factor imo

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
The amount you see is NOT written on the database .. it is purely calculated from the transactions .. (at least that's what I assume)
So in the end ... you will get your money even though the client doesn't show it that way ..

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

Tuck Fheman

Sell the servitude, buy the freedom!

lulz

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
one of my refs http://cryptofresh.com/u/first-personal upgraded to lifetime, since I offer 50% cashback.

so I should see 60% (12k) vesting, which did not happen. checked cli.

what's wrong, and am I losing money? @bytemaster

Code: [Select]
[{
    "id": "1.13.52",
    "owner": "1.2.21106",
    "balance": {
      "amount": 687162463,
      "asset_id": "1.3.0"
    },
    "policy": [
      1,{
        "vesting_seconds": 7776000,
        "start_claim": "1970-01-01T00:00:00",
        "coin_seconds_earned": "631119312288000",
        "coin_seconds_earned_last_update": "2015-11-13T02:22:36"
      }

edit: I'm going to pay my referral 10k cashback as per agreement. I expect 10k BTS to fav from Cryptonomex, should this be a bug/number glitch.

LTM: 2
Missing BTS: 12k

I think you have been taxed the most ridiculous fee on the face of the earth.!

10,000 BTS Vesting FEE - "For the privilege of waiting for your money!" 

* @fav I will send you 2,000 back once this is confirmed. But it likely will cause I am missing 2K as well(for one vesting), and you 4k for 2 vesting balances, I think.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 04:52:20 pm by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
5 days no answer :(

the fact that you have not received any answer for that is indeed a bit disturbing.. We should know if the referral does work or if we should hold our horses..

As this already turned into non technical thread, I should mention something not clear from this discussion. - fav already paid me the 10K BTS cashback [I told him to wait until this issue is cleared, but he did anyway.]

I just can't wait to hand over 50 grand for CNX's next worker proposals!
eagerly here, as well.
+ 1

I stay true to my words. That's how I do business :)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
5 days no answer :(

the fact that you have not received any answer for that is indeed a bit disturbing.. We should know if the referral does work or if we should hold our horses..

It's working, but not at full force