Author Topic: Open Ledger Wallet stuck in loading mode  (Read 5855 times)

Offline valzav

• View Profile
Thanks for your assistance.  I could not figure out how to reset API so I did a reset of Firefox which cleared the loading page but moved me to an "Application initialization issues" page showing the API connection  as wss://bitshares.openledger.info/ws and that is not connected.  hitting the retry button temporarily moves me to the loading page and then returns as not connected.  Error msg showing both connections was interupted while loading and that Firefox cannot establish a connection to the server.
This appears to be a problem with my computer and I guess I need to take it to a technician to work thru it.

It may have something to do with your firewall if it's for some reason blocking websocket connections. Also you can try it in another browser, e.g. in Chrome.

Offline JamesK56

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jwk56
Thanks for your assistance.  I could not figure out how to reset API so I did a reset of Firefox which cleared the loading page but moved me to an "Application initialization issues" page showing the API connection  as wss://bitshares.openledger.infor/ws and that is not connected.  hitting the retry button temporarily moves me to the loading page and then returns as not connected.  Error msg showing both connections was interupted while loading and that Firefox cannot establish a connection to the server.
This appears to be a problem with my computer and I guess I need to take it to a technician to work thru it.

Offline valzav

• View Profile
This is the msg I got when I clicked on the console button.

mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create vendors.js:18:12480
"connecting to ws://127.0.0.1:8090" app.js:8:20044
SecurityError: The operation is insecure. app.js:8:

not sure if this is what you were looking for

Looks like somehow your API connection server in the settings has changed to ws://127.0.0.1:8090 from its default value of wss://bitshares.openledger.info/ws
Try to open this page https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/init-error and update API connection to wss://bitshares.openledger.info/ws.
If page doesn't open you may need to reset your settings, please post here and I'll provide you with instructions for Firefox.

Offline JamesK56

• View Profile
This is the msg I got when I clicked on the console button.

mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create vendors.js:18:12480
"connecting to ws://127.0.0.1:8090" app.js:8:20044
SecurityError: The operation is insecure. app.js:8:

not sure if this is what you were looking for

Offline valzav

• View Profile
Could you open dev console (via right clicking on some element and choosing Inspect)? Please post an error message here.

Offline JamesK56

• View Profile

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Tried refresh.  No luck.  Been opening and closing the website and it just keeps reloading the "Loading" page.
This is the page it goes to https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/.  I love Bitshares but I really dislike the problems I'm having with wallets.  I still have about 80,000 BTS that I was never able to synch to my old wallet.  I'll have to solve that problem when I get a working wallet going.  Not sure how to get around this?

what browser are you using?

Offline JamesK56

• View Profile
Tried refresh.  No luck.  Been opening and closing the website and it just keeps reloading the "Loading" page.
This is the page it goes to https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/.  I love Bitshares but I really dislike the problems I'm having with wallets.  I still have about 80,000 BTS that I was never able to synch to my old wallet.  I'll have to solve that problem when I get a working wallet going.  Not sure how to get around this?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline JamesK56

• View Profile
Some advice please.  Created a new wallet with Open Ledger.  Was loading keys and balances from my Bitshares .9.3 wallet (never could get it to fully synch prior to move-later with that).  I have a laptop computer with 4 GB and using windows 7.  I appear to have loaded all the keys ok and moved some of the balances.  When I was loading the bulk of my balances something happened and the system locked up and I was eventually kicked out of the web page.  Upon reopening the web site it goes to a "LOADING..." page and is stuck there.  I kept trying over the last few days but that is all I get.  How do I get access to my wallet???  Any advice appreciated.  There was a small number of keys (36) so I don't think that is the problem.  I am very computer illiterate so please advise at a grade 5 level.  Thanks