Author Topic: Bitshares.gr  (Read 1259 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Bitshares.gr is up and will be updated with more info soon so people in Greece have a place to learn about bitshares.

+5% +5% +5%
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
hahahaha  :) :)

let me answer to your questions:

That's cool !

We did something similar with BitShares French ConneXion. We provide informations but we thought that the best way to grow attention was to have a forum and do some tokens distribution to keep people interested and participating.

What do you think about it ?

Definitely interesting. I haven't thought it yet too much and my technical skills to make token distributions are very limited..Maybe something for the future to consider.

Have you plans on how to draw attention to your web site ?

Mostly with flyers handled to people on the street, on the ATM ques, create meetups in Athens and word of moth within the finance and banking sector where I have connections.

It would be great to share the best ideas of every "national" or "language" web site so we grow together.

I am all open to ideas and collaboration to grow together

We have now some basics knowledge about installing and managing an SMF forum, if it's needed, we could help ;)

Thank you very much. I will consider this in the future but not for now

(  I hope this french forum is not seen as a way to divide the community, our goal is to provide a place for people less comfortable with english or not speaking it at all. )

What you guys are doing is great and doesn't divide in any way the community. Keep it up!

I don't speak Greek but it doesn't seem that you refer anyone to OpenLedger ? Not interested in referral income ?

The buttons on the webiste are linked to open ledger account creation and bitshares.org website using my referral. So I am all about the referral income :)

I probably didn't find it, my understanding of greek is limited to feta, ouzo and mussaka  :P

Lol :)

Offline EstefanTT

That's cool !

We did something similar with BitShares French ConneXion. We provide informations but we thought that the best way to grow attention was to have a forum and do some tokens distribution to keep people interested and participating.

What do you think about it ?

Have you plans on how to draw attention to your web site ?

It would be great to share the best ideas of every "national" or "language" web site so we grow together.

We have now some basics knowledge about installing and managing an SMF forum, if it's needed, we could help ;)

(  I hope this french forum is not seen as a way to divide the community, our goal is to provide a place for people less comfortable with english or not speaking it at all. )

I don't speak Greek but it doesn't seem that you refer anyone to OpenLedger ? Not interested in referral income ? I probably didn't find it, my understanding of greek is limited to feta, ouzo and mussaka  :P

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Bitshares.gr is up and will be updated with more info soon so people in Greece have a place to learn about bitshares.

In the meantime any feedback, suggestions are much appreciated...